Tired

As we stood there outside of the doors I was nervous.  About what? No clue.. I just got this weird feeling in my stomach. Maybe because it's been so long since I've seen all the boys.

I sighed, I looked over at Ha-Rin and she held my hand and smiled at me.

"Let's go." She said as she opened the doors.

The two doors opened completely and I saw everyone all over the room. The crew in one of the corners. The boys in the middle of the room. A girl near the crew, I actually recognized her. Hoseoks girlfriend. I was happy he found someone, he deserved the world.

Before I could process anything else I heard loud yells.

"Y/n! Ha-Rin!" They all yelled and ran to hug us. I chuckled at their reactions and they finally let go of the tight hug from both of us.

"I've missed you guys!" Jungkook said hugging both me and Ha-Rin one last time and resting his chin in between both of our shoulders.

I chuckled, "I missed you too Kookie." I messed his hair up by running my hands through it. He let go of us and all the boys behind him stood with a smile. The girl got up from her seat and stood next to Hoseok.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." She smiled widely.

Right from that moment I knew she was a perfect match for that ball of sunshine. She was so sweet and not just by the way she greeted us but her over all look. She had light brown hair with bangs and her blush gave her that cutesy look. Her outfit was everything though... baggy white pants with a pink and white belt and a oversized pink shirt above.

I loved her style.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

"Hi...-"

"Jaehee! Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly. My name is Jaehee nice to meet you both." She bowed her head and smiled once again.

"It's nice to meet you Jaehee." Both I and Ha-Rin said.

"Why don't you girls go sit down? We just have to practice some moves a few more times and we will all catch up once we are done" Hoseok Suggested.

"Sure." Jaehee said to us and lead us to where I first saw her sitting down.

"Karina!" I exclaimed in a whisper since I'd don't want to disturb the boys, as I saw her in the circle of crews I freaked out.

I haven't seen her in a bit because everything has been so hectic. She was the guys make-up artist for when they filmed Boy with Luv.

"Y/n!" She got up and hugged me.

"It's been so long.." I smiled at her. She actually still worked at my company but she had been going over seas to work on bigger projects.

"It has, we need to catch up! I missed you." She hugged me. I looked up to Karina, she was older than me and was such a hard worker. I looked at her as an older sister. 

"We do." I looked at the crew who just stared and greeted them which I had not done.

"Hello everyone." I bowed.

They bowed their head and went back to do whatever they were doing.

Karina followed me to the small couch jaehee and Ha-rin were at.

We all started to talk and I caught up Karina, everything that she's been doing. I also spoke to Jaehee who was such a sweet soul. She was too kind for her own good.

"Hey, do you guys wanna go get boba? There's a small shop like a street away." Ha-Rin said.

They boys still had some time to go so why not get drinks for everyone.

We all agreed and left the room quickly after asking the crew members if they wanted anything. They were actually recording the boys.

They all said yes and so we went to the boba shop.

"Wow, It's been so long since we skated down this street Ha-Rin." I looked over at her.

"Yea... it feels like forever! We always used to skate down this street and get boba." She sighed thinking back at the memories.

We all started to joke around and got some boba. There were ten crew members and seven boys plus us four girls. This was going to be a very expensive order...

We got the drinks which left my purse hurt. We walked back over to the studio and saw that the boys were finally done practicing and filming. We gave the drinks to the crew first and then we walked over to the boys to hand the last bobas.

"Here." I looked up at Namjoon with a smile.

"Thank you." He looked down at me.

The boys rested and we all start to catch up.
"Y/n, I was so worried about you." Taehyung said.
"We weren't allowed to visit you." Jimin looked down.
"It's fine, thank you for even worrying about me." I smiled at them.

As everyone kept talking about different topics I found myself getting quite tired. It was a long plane ride and jet lag isn't doing me any favors. I guess Namjoon somehow noticed since he moved my head to rest on his shoulders. I smiled up at him and he just stroked my hair.

"Oooo." The boys and girls said In unison.
"Shhh... she's tired." He shushed them and I could hear all the little giggles.

"You know, we were in the same plane ride and I'm not getting treated like this. Way to make me feel single." Ha-Rin wiped a fake tear off her face which made me smile.

"Ima regret this but... come here." Jungkook said and looked over at Ha-Rin. Even with my eyes closed I could see the blush come across her face.

Karina and Jungkook switched places and he let Ha-Rin lean her head on his shoulder.

"No..no it's fine!" She tried saying and I looked over at her for a second and I saw she was Bright red.

"Too late now." He lightly moved her head onto his shoulders and everyone just laughed.

The day went on with giggles and through the process I fell asleep and let them do their own thing and talk. I was too tired to even notice that I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

Sorry if this chapter is boring but that's because the next chapter is going to have all the major events and from there I'll figure out if it will be the last chapter or if there will be 2 more. Either way hope you enjoyed!