Dinner

Once we got to our house we got all Jia and Ambers luggage out the car.

"Amber why don't you go play in the living room, I left you a bunch of toys." I smiled down at her.

She smiled and excitedly ran towards the toys. She was a three year old girl after all.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jia asked.

"I saw Namjoon at the airport with his girlfriend." I had a slight frown and a hint of pain in my voice which I know Ha-rin picked up on.

They both hugged me and comforted me.

"It's okay guys, I've moved on." I smiled as the let go.

I guess what hurt is that he found someone better and see seemed really nice. Him leaving me all of a sudden when I was ready to be with him again kind of hurt.

"Hey! How about we make a awesome dinner now that Jia and amber are here. As a welcome back to Korea dinner!" Ha-Rin suggested to get rid of the gloomy mood.

"Sure." We both said and all three of us went to the kitchen where we still had a good view of amber just playing.

———————

"We don't have any tomatoes... or much to make the sauce." Ha-Rin sighed since that was all that we needed.

I offered to go to the market a block from here and so I did. I took amber with me so she could get some snacks.

We walked over to the market as I held her in my hands. I needed some fresh air after all.

We arrived at the store and put her down to hold her hand.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked amber. She looked around dragging me while she got some candies and actual food.

"You can have a little bit of the candies after you eat okay?" I said.

She smiled and nodded.

"Okay let's find some of the ingredients." I said while walking around the store.

I got a cart and put amber in it so she didn't have to walk and I didn't have to carry her. Plus it would make it easier when grabbing the ingredients. As I walked down the isle and started to garb the tomatoes.

Someone appeared from my side surprising me.

"Jungkook?!" I yelled in surprise.

"Hey Y/n!" He smiled.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh uh, this is Amber, I'm her god mother."  I quickly responded in a casual manner.

"Who's kid? Ha-Rin?!" He stood there shocked

"No! She's Jias kid." I laughed at his reaction.

"O-Oh... I thought you didn't talk. Anyways... have you met anyone new? Like a boyfriend?" He tried asking as if I didn't know what he was doing.

"Actually I'm talking to this guy... I hope you can meet him in day." I smiled at the thought of him.
"I'm happy for you." He answered.

"Anyways, wanna come for dinner? Jia is in town for Christmas so we are making a special dinner." I asked him.

"Yea sure, can Jimin and tae come?" He asked.

"Uh Yea just make sure Namjoon doesn't, I'm not ready to face him." I said.

"Yea don't worry." He said and smiled waving he was leaving.

I looked down at amber. "Well, this is going to be interesting.

"It's okay." She looked innocently and giggled.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued