Laughs and Yes's

Everyone was still asleep but I could hear noise coming from downstairs where the Maknae's were staying. I decided to go check what it was.

I opened the door a little, just enough, for me to look through and not be noticed. It looked like they were playing Rock Paper Scissors?

I walked in and they jumped in surprise.

"Don't scare us like that!" Jimin said holding his heart.
"It's not like you guys were doing something weird."
"True.." Taehyung said

"Hey guys, could I talk to you?" I Said sitting on the side of Taehyungs bed.
"What's up?" Jungkook said

"Does Namjoon ever ask about me or.. talk about me?" I Said fidgeting with my fingers.
"Honestly?" Jimin asked
"Y-Yes."
"He talked about you a lot at the start for like the first month then he stopped on the second month."
"If someone asked if he had a girlfriend did he deny?"
"He didn't deny... he just said that his girlfriends were army's."
I sighed. "Do you think he's losing feelings?" I looked up at their faces
"No! Namjoon isn't like that. Come to think of it, a interviewer asked us about having girlfriends and he responded with a simple yes and laughed." Jungkook said
"He technically didn't deny it." Tae said looking at me.
"I guess so."

"I just feel like he might stop liking me, or maybe he got tired of me, maybe found someone better..."
"Y/n calm down, if he would ever cheat or do something stupid we would be the first ones to inform you." Jimin reassured me

"Thanks guys, I guess I have been a little paranoid with what Halsey told me."
"What did she say?" Jungkook Asked
"Just about how he never mentioned me and that she never even knew he had a girlfriend."
"He's told her before, maybe she just forgot." Jungkook said
"Maybe... well get some rest or get ready, we leave in five hours to the airport." I Said getting up and walking to the door.
"Okay, Bye y/n!" They all Said getting back to their game of Rock Paper Scissors as I left the room.

I went in the living room to watch some T.V while everyone else woke up.

"Hey hun." Ha-Rin said tired from behind me.
"Heyyyyy." I Said
"Why are you up so early?"
"No idea, I'm still tired but I can't go back to sleep. You?"
"Both Yoongi and I woke up so I decided to make breakfast."
"Yoongi is awake? He's usually the last one to wake up."
"Yea, the break up really hit him hard."
"I guess so." I got up and went over to the kitchen with her.
"So what are you gonna make?" I asked
"Nothin special, I'm just gonna make a bunch of ramen packets since you guys are leaving soon." She said disappointed
"You know you can come with right?"
"I know... I have finals week so I can't." She pouted
"Maybe next time babe." I Said
"Can you visit my mom when you go?"
"Yea, I'm gonna visit my family as well since I haven't visited in a while. It's gonna be a surprise."
"Alright, well help me get the ramen so we can start boiling it." She said grabbing plates.

————— TIME SKIP————––

We arrived at the airport and we all started to say goodbye to Ha-Rin.

"I'm gonna miss you babe." Ha-Rin said to me.
"Me too."
"Looks like you have competition Namjoon." Jin teased
"She's mine." Namjoon Hugged me from behind and pouted
Ha-Rin tried breaking our hug to give me a goodbye hug until Namjoon let go.
I said bye to Ha-Rin and we started to get on their private jet.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued