Questions

After the incident at the studio Yoongi, Jungkook, and I left back to the hotel room.
As we were watching Netflix I got a blanket and a pillow to sleep on the floor.

"Why are you laying on the floor?" Jungkook Looked down at me
"Because I'm going to sleep soon." I looked up at him
"You know one of us can sleep on the floor  or you can sleep with one of us? We wouldn't do anything."
"I don't know.." I said looking at him
"Hurry up and lay down next to." Yoongi laid on his back with his eyes closed
"I-Okay..." I got up grabbed my blanket an laid next to him.
.
.
.
.
.
{Next Day}

Halsey and I rehearsed as much as we could since the award show was in a matter of days.

"Hey, y/n... I have an idea." Halsey announced before we started to practice again.

"What is it?" I asked catching my breath.

"What if we change some of the choreography...?" She stated

"Why?" I asked, confused

"Well... after what happened with Namjoon we could always let him see what he's missing, we could make him jealous." She said.

"I don't know..." I said

"Oh come on! It's going to be fun! Plus, he deserves it." She said once more.

"Fine... let's see what we can change."
She shot up happily as I said those words.

-

"Okay! It's been four hours of practice. Let's go back and get ready." Halsey announced
"Ready? For what?"
"Interviews! You're a "K-pop" idol and you're my choreographer/ main dancer. You're getting interviewed with me."
"But I thought-"
"No buts let's go and get ready!" She smiled

.
.
.
We arrived at one of the interview studios. Sure I had interviews back in Korea but this was different, there were so many more people behind the camera just doing their own thing and there was a crowed of fans in front of us.

As we arrived we sat down getting ready to be interviewed.

{Interview}~

Interviewer: Good Morning! Today I am joined with two beautiful guest! Give it up for Halsey and Lee Y/n!

Halsey: Hi!!!
She waved at the crowed of fans.

Y/n: Hello!
I smiled waving

Interviewer: Okay, before we talk about what's happening later this week let's talk about solo careers and how this unique collaboration came about. So Halsey I know you're releasing a album soon correct?

Halsey: Yes! Actually my album should be out.... should I say it?
She teased the crowed and of course they all responded with a yes.

Crowed: Yes!

Halsey: Fine... the album comes out in exactly a week!

Interviewer: Can you spoil what its going to be about?

Halsey: Umm... maybe not. I'm already going to get in trouble for revealing the date.
She laughed

Interviewer: Well, I wish the best for your album and you of course!

Halsey: "Thank you, Thank you." She smiled

Interviewer: Okay, Y/n.. if my information is correct you're dating a BTS member correct?

I wasn't prepared for the question.. I didn't know how to answer.

Y/n: I.. guess people know me from dating one of them but I want them to see me as someone who dances and makes music not for who I dated.