Baekhyun

As we arrived home I dropped the shopping bags at the door as I let amber down as well. She walked over to the toys once again.

"I'm back!" I announced and the girls came over to grab the bags.

"Looks like you got everything." Ha-Rin said as she looked through the bags.

"Yep, well the guys are coming over for dinner." I said casually.

"Are you kidding me?! I have to make a lot more than I have! No one bother me." Ha-Rin rushed in a hurry.

I chuckled at her reaction and both I and Jia rushed over to help.

-

As we waited for everything to cook I decided to check my phone. Right, the guy I've been talking to..

Baek🙊

Hey! Good afternoon.

Take it that you just woke up

Yes... my schedule has been packed, But! I get a whole week off, meaning we can actually meet and hang out more.

Are you free tonight?

Yea, why?

I wanted to invite you over, we are having a dinner and well you remember that ex? That left me.

Yea? What about him?

Well, his band mates are coming over. He kinda also saw me at the airport.. I don't want to be left here defenseless where he traps me again.

Y/n, it's okay. I'll be there for you.

Thank you Baek.

No problem babe.

See you tonight.

See you. 😇

-
I felt relieved Baekhyun could actually make it. I already knew the boys were going to say something about our situation but hopefully with Baekhyun here they won't talk about it.

I remember how I first met Baekhyun... heh,

{Flash Back}

After reading namjoons message I was there dumbfounded. I waited for hours till it passed midnight. I found myself on a bench, freezing.

I sighed, I had faith. I know he is going to meet me here... I just know it.

"Hey, are you okay?" A Guy from bedsides me asked. His face covered with a mask and he had a white hoodie on.

"Uh, Yea." I nodded.

"Wait, aren't you y/n? Are you the one with the American debut?" He asked shocked.

"Haha, Yea." I laughed awkwardly, I didn't know what to do.

"My names Baekhyun." He lowered his mask and smiled at me..

"O-Oh here.." he took off his hoodie and gave it to me.

"I can't... I'm fine." I insisted.

"No, it's fine. My manager is around here somewhere. I have plenty of hoodies and sweaters." He said.

"W-Wait? Are you Baekhyun? From EXO?" I asked shocked.

"Yea.." he chuckled.

And our night went on with talking. He comforted me and I told him what happened.

{Present Time}

I walked over back to the kitchen. I helped cut some of the fruits and vegetables.

—-

Soon after the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said walking over to the door.

I opened the door and all the boys greeted me one by one.

Jungkook was the third one to enter and he stood by my side.

"Sorry... he insisted on coming over." Jungkook whispered to me.

At first I didn't know what he was talking about until I saw him. I saw the blonde girl he was dating as well.

"Hey.." he said.

"Welcome," I tried smiling at both of them.

I was about to close the door until I saw Baekhyun walking over to my door.

"Hey!" I said as I saw him.

"What's Baekhyun Hyung doing here?" Jungkook asked confused.

"He's the guy I told you about, the guy I'm talking to." I said. Baekhyun greeted everyone but I saw namjoons glare. Why is he acting like this? He shouldn't care.

"Hey babe." He said and wrapped his arm around.

"What's up." I said awkwardly. He didn't really call me that unless over text.

"Let's go eat shall we," I said and lead everyone to the dining room.

.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued