26

Everyone was already at the coffee shop and I decided to head there since I finished changing and did my hair more decently. Once I got there is saw Namjoon? Standing there with ji-a?

I stayed close enough for me to hear but not close enough to be seen.

"Ji-a, leave me alone."
"Why? Don't you want to be with me?"
"Gross.." I said under my breath
"No, no I don't."
"We're alone, you don't have to deny it." She said clinging on to his arm.
"Let me go. You know that I don't like you."
"Sure, you don't."
"I only love y/n."
My eyes went out in shock but then they softened at the thought that he actually did care for me. He loved? Me..
"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Always y/n! What's so special about her?"
"Everything, for one she's nothing like you. She's beautiful, caring, and overall lovable and if I had a chance to be with her again I would. I would give up everything just to be with her again."
"Whatever, she's just a slut anyway."
"What did you say?"
"She is, she's been going around from guy to guy. I saw her a lot of times."
"She wouldn't do that."
"Don't believe me. I'm just telling you the truth."

Are you serious, if he believes her I'm gonna go out there and defend myself.

I saw them starting to move in my direction so I left inside the coffee shop.
"Y/n!" I heard Ha-Rin yell.
"Hey." I greeted everyone.
"Let's celebrate!" Taehyung said
"Wait where's Namjoon?" Asked Jin
We heard the ding of the bell when someone walks in and it was Ji-a and Namjoon.
"Okay now we can celebrate!" Jin said

We all sat down and ordered what we wanted. They rented the coffee shop just for this. Namjoon sat next me and ji-a on his other side.

"So, are you going to invite your boyfriend Y/n?" Jungkook Asked
"I-.."
"What are you talking about Y-n-"  ha-Rin started and I cut her off
"Of course I did! He said he would come later." I Said laughing awkwardly
"Oh okay, can't wait to meet him."
"Me too." I said under my breath.
"What was that?"
"N-Nothing, Ha-Rin could you follow me for a second?"
"Sure."

We walked to the restroom where no one else was.

"What am I going to do.. I told them I had a boyfriend so that Namjoon would be able to leave me alone."
"You messed up."
"Thanks for the support." I said sarcastically
"Why don't you call Dan?"
"Who?"
"Oh right, he's my friend, you want me to call him."
"Yes please! Thank you."

She called him and and he said he could come over. We went back out to talk with the others and I say in my seat. I placed one hand on my thigh and I used to other to eat. I felt someone intertwine their hand with mine and it was none other than Namjoon. I tried to remove his hand but he wouldn't budge so I stopped trying. He looked over at me and smiled.

Those dimples! I couldn't resist but to smile. I felt bad I really did. I told Ha-Rin to call off dan because I needed to talk to Namjoon.

"Can we talk?" I asked him
"Sure." We stood up away from the rest and talked at another table.
"What do you think of me?" I asked sincerely
He smiled at me and started.
"I think that you're a beautiful, you know your goals, you are determined, y/n I love you."
"I-I think I do too..." I Said I'm a low tone.
"Y-You do?" He said out of shock.
"Yea."
"Wait, what about your boyfriend?"
"Oh that, I don't have one." I Said laughing awkwardly
"Really?! You had me thinking I lost you..." he said sadly
"I'm sorry, I tried getting over you but I couldn't."
"I couldn't either. Does this mean we're together?" He asked
"I want to take it slowly, I mean we haven't seen each other in over a year so much has changed in both of our lives."
"I guess you're right."
"Can I at least hold your hand for the rest of the night?"
"You're so cheesy! But sure." I Said laughing

He took my hand in his and we walked back to everyone.
"(SHIP NAME) Is back! Yes!!" Ha-Rin Said
"If you hurt her again Namjoon let's just say you want be seen by anyone anymore."  We laughed at her comments and talked about everything. Ji-a stormed off when she saw both namjoon and I holding hands.

Ji-a POV:

Maybe I could make good money if I took a picture of them and leaked it?

I took a few pictures of them holding hands before I left and started to call some reporters.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued