Numb

The scent of alcohol started to wake me up. I was in a light grey room. I couldn't feel anything, I felt numb.

"Y/n?" A voice on the side asked.

I started to open my eyes more and I saw it was Ha-Rin.

"Harin... what's going on?" I sluggishly said.

"Hold on let me call the nurse." She said getting up.

A few minutes later the nurse was the only one in the room.

"You're lucky you have caring friends, a male friend stayed with you for a while. He stopped coming three days ago."

Three days ago?

How long have I been here?

"How long have I b-been here?" I looked at the nurse

"Three weeks, you had sever injuries. Thankfully your body was able to heal faster than normal. You still have cuts and bruises but they aren't as deep and dark as they were before." She reassured me.

"Can you feel this?" She started to move my leg up, then back and forth.

My legs started to have a tingly feeling as if it was asleep.

"Yea..." she put my leg down and did the same thing to the other one.

My body felt like it was starting to wake up completely.

"Wait, did you say there was a guy here?" I asked.

"Yea, he was really handsome. Your boyfriend maybe? There were two guys actually but one of them stood out. He was always in here once I did my daily check ups on you." She said.

"Here, I'm not sure what this is but they recovered this in the crash, said you were holding it." She walked to the corner of the room and grabbed a pink book.

The pink book.

She handed it to me and without hesitation I opened it. I looked through it once more. There was something different...

Notes? Diary?

Looks like he wrote at the very very back.

" Y/n, I hope you wake up soon. I can't stand seeing you this hurt. Looks like you found my book. Your book...."
....
"I'll tell you everything once you wake up. I promise, you need to wake up. I need to see you smile."
A tear stained the side of the page.
....
"I found out I'm leaving soon back to America. I need you to wake up please..."
....
"Y/n, I leave tomorrow. I really wish I could talk to you right now. I'm going to make everything right. I promise you."
🖤
....

"Thank you." I thanked the nurse as she was finishing her check up.

"From the look on your face I can tell it meant a lot. The handsome boy wrote in it every day. I wonder who he is. He must be important, I'll let you know if I see him come back." She smiled.

I nodded,

The nurse left and Harin walked back in.

"Hey babe, you doing okay?" She smiled and stood next to me.

I nodded my head.

"Yea...I think so."

"Can you catch me up on everything that's happened?" I asked.

She sighed, "well there's a lot..." she chuckled.

She sat on the chair next to mine and started her story.

She talked about how Jia and Amber went back to America. They weren't supposed to stay long either way.

My family was here, they all went to go rest since they were always here at night taking care of me.

Baekhyun visited almost everyday, whenever he could. He was preparing for a comeback.

Namjoon and the boys went back to America to work on some features and have some interviews.

Yoongi has a girl he's talking to again.

Hoseok had a secret girlfriend he kept from everyone even the boys. News broke out and although many aren't happy, he's happy, and that's all that mattered.

"Yea... there's more but I don't want to overwhelm you."

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"I talked to the doctor and he wants to keep you here for another week. So your legs can properly wake up and so your body can get the nutrition it needs." She said.

"Oh."
.
.
.
"Hey! You're awake." Baekhyun arrived and ran to hug me.

"I guess I am." I chuckled.

"You feel okay?" He asked.

"Could be better. I think I'll get better soon though."

My parents and siblings had arrived not too long after  we talked. They kept me company and caught me up on everything that's happening in America and what's happening in the Kpop industry.

Like some people who are in America and in the kpop industry.

They are finishing up everything for their new album. The one I agreed to feature in.

.
.
.
"Can I go for a walk?" I asked Harin

"Sure, let me just call the nurse."

.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued