24

I woke up early in the morning because I needed to go to my college to turn in some of my work so I don't slip behind.

I was on the edge of dropping out... I decided to just push through and if my business does well enough I guess I could just stop. Although my business major is helping me a lot. I then went to my studio and started filling out some paper work.

-

The bracelet

I got the bracelet out of my drawer and put it back on.
Phone call-

??; hey Y/n?

Y/n: Who is it?

Yoongi: forgot about me already?

Y/n: Oh! Yoongi! I'm sorry I've been out of it lately.

Yoongi: It's fine anyways I called you because I heard about your debut.

Y/n: Oh that. Yea, I made a song and a choreography and decided to release it. Why do you ask?

Yoongi: if it's okay with you I wanted to
collaborate with you. On our new album.

Y/n: Um, sure! That would be so much fun.

Yoongi: Okay can you meet me later at
Jimin's house?

Y/n: Sure, I'll talk to you later.
Yoongi: Bye y/n.

Y/n: Bye Yoongi.

End of Call~

I left to finish a few finishing touches on my choreography. After about a hour Yoongi texted me to meet him so I left.

I arrived at Mrs. Parks house and knocked on the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Hello, Y/n! I haven't talked to you in a while." Mrs. Park greeted me with a hug
"Me too! By any chance have you seen Yoongi?" I hugged her back.

"Yes, he's in the living room. Follow me."
She said signaling for me to follow.

I went in and saw Jungkook and Yoongi both on the couch talking about some song lyrics.

"Hey guys." I Said

"Y/n!" They both said at the same time.

"So," Yoongi started
"I wanted to talk about you and Jungkook doing a collaboration."
"Oh." I Said

"Yea, so like a duet on a hidden track."
"That sounds interesting." I Responded.

Later that day we talked about the whole situation and what I would be singing. After we discussed everything we started to catch up on everything.

"So, where are the others?" I asked
"Jin, Hoseok, jimin, and Namjoon are out dancing at your studio actually. Then Taehyung is taking a shower." Jungkook Responded

"Well, I have to go take care of something. I'll catch up with you guys later. Also, Ha-Rin and I are going to cook dinner if you guys want to join." I Said with a wave and left.

I went to my studio and found the four boys dancing in my studio. I walked in and they turned around.

"Hey." I Said shyly
"Y/n!" They all greeted except for a specific one.
"I'm here to talk to one of you."
"Who?" Questioned Jin
"Namjoon."

As I said that the boys nodded in agreement and Namjoon put his head up. He walked towards me and I signaled him to follow me to my office.

We sat down and started to talk.

"Yes..?" He questioned

I sighed but I knew I had to have this conversation with him.
"Why?" I answered
"Why what?" He questioned.

"Why didn't you at least say goodbye?"
"I-I-I made a mistake. I know that now, I wasn't thinking clearly and I'm truly sorry."

"I just want to end this. This relationship we have. I want to start new as if I never knew you. As if you were a idol I admired and didn't know personally."  I spoke firmly trying not to break down.

Namjoon POV:

Not gonna lie those few words really hurt. She saw through the whole group. She saw all of us for who we were. Her just forgetting about what we had hurt.

"I'm sorry." She continued

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I'm sorry. I should've done something. I should've never left you." I spoke to her looking right in her eyes.

She kept her expression blank.
"Are you seeing anyone?" I asked
We stayed in silence before she spoke.

"Yes."

One word. That one word made me want to break down right then and there. I lost her. I truly lost her. I wasn't going to give up on her I was going to win her back no matter what.

Y/n POV:

I lied. I'm not dating anyone but I had to make him believe that. I wasn't going to go back to square one where I used to cry myself to sleep because I truly cared for him and I truly loved him.

He nodded and with that he said
"I'll see you later Ms. Lee."

Ms. lee?
So formal? I'm younger than him.. he was truly hurt but it was the best for the both of us.
"Wait." I Said
He turned back.
"C-Can we stay as friends..?" I asked, not sure why, I guess I just hate being on real bad terms with people.

"Yea, sure." He said in a low tone.
While he exited I said
"I'm sorry." In the lowest whisper I could do. Half of me hoped he heard me and the other half hoped he didn't.

Namjoon POV:
"Me too." I Said and left. I heard her small sorry and with that I knew I might've had a chance. I may have not fully lost her.

Y/n POV:
Why didn't it feel like I got something done? Why didn't it feel like I was okay? Why didn't it feel like I finally finished it all?

One answer
Because I still love him.

I walked out to their practice room and called them over to me.

"Guys."
"What's up?" Jimin asked
"My debut is tomorrow and I would appreciate it if you guys came and saw me." I Said with sincerity in every word I spoke
"Of course we will!" Hoseok exclaimed
"Yea, even if you didn't invite us we would still have gone and supported you!" Jin said
I chuckled and thanked them.
"Thanks."

"No problem."
"I have to go but I'll catch up with you guys at dinner."
Before they said anything I left
.
.
.
.
To be Continued