Frustration

Oop-
—————

It  was now the afternoon and Yoongi left. I was getting more and more worried as time passed because he didn't show up.

I got up from the couch and reached over for my phone left on the bed. As I was opening my phone I heard the door open. I went to check who it was.

"Namjoon?" I asked
"Hiiiii Y/nnn~"
"Are you drunk?" My voice turned concerned
"Yeaaaa, but that wouldn't have happened if you didn't sleep with Yoongi~" he started to laugh weirdly
"What?"
"Don't act dumb you pabo." He laughed and continued
"I saw you last night when I came home."
"Well, where were you? Why were you late?"
"That's for me to know."
"Namjoon where the hell were you?! Why do you smell like lavender perfume?"
"I guess her smell stuck to me." He shrugged
"What?" I clenched my jaw and bawled up my fits.
"Don't act innocent, you slept with Yoongi."
"Yea, he slept with me because you weren't here! We didn't do anything!"
"You expect me to believe that? I may be drunk but I'm not stupid."
"You sound pretty stupid to me, you know what? I think we should break up."
"What? You know what... I think that's a great idea! You know since you cheated on me."
"What?" I started to laugh sarcastically
"There is no use in talking to you right now. Bye Namjoon."

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my suitcase and started to pack everything. I started to think of who I could room with since I'm leaving him. I thought of Yoongi and Jungkook.

I walked over to their hotel room and knocked. I waited for a few seconds until I heard the door unlocking.

"Oh hey y/n!" Jungkook said and smiled
"Hey..."
"Why do you have your suitcase?" He titled his head
"Can I come in?"
"Yea sure." He moved to the side letting me in. As I entered their room I saw Yoongi sitting at the desk and Jungkook walked behind me. I couldn't hold it anymore I started bursting out into tears.
"What's wrong?" Jungkook sat me on the bed and started to rub my back.
"I-I think Namjoon cheated on me.." I looked down.
"What!?" They both said in shock
"Why do you think that?" Asked Yoongi
"He came in just a few minutes ago all drunk and he smelt like alcohol with a mix of lavender. When I asked about it he told me that 'her' smell must have stuck to him. And then I told him we should break up.."
"Aww, y/n, it's okay just forget about Hyung. I know he's my Hyung but after everything you deserve so much better."
Jungkook said still comforting me.
"Do you want to stay with us?" Yoongi Asked
I lifted my head and nodded.
"Alright, leave your things right there." He pointed to the corner of the closet.
I wiped my tears away and started to unpack whatever I brought.
"Do you have to do anything today?" Asked Jungkook
"Umm.. Yea I need to go practice with Halsey."
"Okay, go ahead and get ready, we are going with you."
I nodded.

As time went on in the practice studio I met Halsey again and we practiced.
As I was talking to her about the next move which made us go next to each other that familiar smell hit my nose.

"Y-You smell like L-lavender." I stuttered frozen in place
"Oh yea, that's my new perfume, doesn't it smell great?"
"D-Did you meet up with Namjoon yesterday?"
"O-Oh No."
"What?"
"I didn't meet up with him, he told me you two were busy."
"Really?"
"Yea..."
"Okay."

We finished practice for today and I saw Yoongi and Jungkook come back with food since it was pretty late at night.

"Ramen!" I said walking over to them.
Yoongi chuckled. "We brought, ramen, sushi, and chicken because we didn't know what you guys liked."
"It all looks so good!"
"Well what are you waiting for? Let's eat!" Jungkook said getting the bag of chicken.
As we ate I heard a familiar voice call me.

"Y/n.."
I looked back to see who it was.
"What? Didn't I tell you we are over? Get out."
"Listen to me!" He sounded desperate but I didn't want to fall back to be the old me when I went through hell and forgave him. I didn't want that to happen again.

"Just let it go Namjoon." Yoongi said sternly to him.
"Let what go? That I saw you under the covers with y/n? All cuddled up? Heh it's funny right? My best friend and my girlfriend.. never thought you were like that."
"Stop saying nonsense." Jungkook chimed into the conversation.
"You know y/n isn't like that and neither is Yoongi Hyung so calm down." Jungkook stopped eating and looked straight at Namjoon, serious.
"Jungkook stay out of this." Namjoon dismisses him.

"You know what? Believe what you want to believe, I'm done trying to be there for you when you can't be there for me. What do I get in return? You cheating on me. Go to hell and get the fuck out Kim Namjoon."

"So you're not gonna deny what I saw?" He exhaled in disbelief
"No, I'm gonna let you believe what you want. Couples are supposed to trust in each other and the fact that you didn't trust me and went with another girl makes you look childish. Just get out." I Said and looked back at Jungkook and Halsey who seemed kind of awkward because they didn't know what to say. I also saw Yoongi with Frustration in his eyes.

After a few seconds I heard his footsteps exiting the studio.
I sighed in relief. Once he was gone I started to cry again and Halsey moved my head on her shoulder and started to hug me.
"It's okay." She said softly.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued