17

Later that day~

"So, where am I sleeping?" Sunmi Asked
"You can sleep in my room it is on the third floor." I Said
"Okay, where is Sunwoo sleeping?"
"He can sleep in my room we have an extra bed since we got a big room." Jungkook offered

"That sounds good but Jungkook do me a favor and don't let him talk to Ji-a."
"Wasn't planning on it." He drank his banana milk.
"Okay Thanks."

"Go check out your room, Jungkook don't stay up all night playing video games. We are shooting another episode tomorrow" Namjoon told him
"Okay Hyung."

.
.
.
It's been 5 days since my siblings stayed here. We spent the last 5 days together at all times and honestly I really needed it. I missed home so much but I knew this was almost over and I would go back to them soon as well.

We went to malls and shopped and they both got to be in a new episode of the show. Sunmi pretty much has 7 husbands now and Jungkook keeps playing video games with Sunwoo. It was nice seeing everyone hang out.

Namjoon has been acting a little weird lately as well. He seems like he doesn't want to be near me most of the time and sometimes leaves the room out of nowhere.

Airport~

"Y/n come back soon!~" Sunmi said pouting

"I will I promise."
"Bring them back with you!"

"I don't know about that but we will see."
I said laughing

"Jungkook when you come to our house one day I can't wait to beat you on my own turf." Sunwoo said
"I will be beating you actually."

"Namjoon?" I Said
"Hmm.."
"Okay, what's wrong? Why are you responding so shortly towards me?"

"Nothings wrong." He said looking over at me confused.

"Whatever we will talk about this later."
"Bye y/n!"

"Bye y/n!"
Both my siblings said their goodbyes as they left towards the gates.

We all hugged and they went into the airplane.

"Lets go back home? The girls are probably waiting." Jin said
"Yea.."

Car ride~

Everyone was asleep except for Jin and Namjoon. I was laying next to Tae and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but then Jin and Namjoon started talking.

"Namjoon we need to talk." Jin sparked a conversation.

"About?"
"y/n"

"Um.. I don't think we do actually." He got flustered.
"I'm not asking."

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?"
"You brought her siblings here and all four of you seemed to be having fun but now you're distant from her what happened?"

"My feelings happened Hyung." Namjoon said with his head down.

"What?"
"The closer I got to her and her family the more I started to like her. Her personality is amazing I mean she's really smart, caring, stubborn but in a good way. She's also very beautiful but I just can't jin.. I can't be with her." His voice cracked from the whispering.

"Why not?"
"First, I don't know if she likes me in that way. Second, she lives in America. Third, the fans.."

"You know we don't have a dating ban right? It's okay if you guys would date plus you have me and the rest of the boys to support you guys. I mean all the boys love her like a sister. I even love her as a younger sister."

"I don't know jin."

"Just try to hang out with her more and follow what your heart says. Don't ignore your feelings Namjoon this show is almost over and I know you will regret it if you don't end up telling her."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go to sleep jin. Thanks for the talk."
"No problem Namjoon."

"He l-likes me..?" I whispered to myself.

I soon fell asleep thinking about everything I just heard.

We arrived back to the house and we had to shoot another episode.

.
.
.
We finished shooting and everyone had time off for the rest of the evening. I decided to call my mom in a few hours to see if they had arrived already.

"What should I do.."

"Y/n? Are you in here?" Namjoon knocked

"Y-Yea come in." I stuttered at the thought of the conversation he had earlier.

"You want to go to the amusement park with us?"
"Sure!"

"Okay we're leaving in thirty minutes."

I got ready and went downstairs to wait for everyone. To my surprise only the boys, sub-in, and Ha-Rin were there.

"Where are the other girls?
"They didn't want to come with us. They said it was too cold and they wanted to sleep more." Ha-Rin Responded
"Oh okay. So who's driving?"
"I am so let's get going." Jin said making us follow him.

We all went in the car. Ha-rin, Sub-in, and I sat all the way in the back. While Namjoon and Jin were all the way in the front. The rest of the boys were in the other two rows.

"I have to tell you guys something." I Said, I couldn't keep it to myself... it would eat me up.

"What is it?" Ha-Rin questioned

"so I overheard Namjoon talking to jin yesterday."
"What did he say?" Sub-In questioned
"He said that he liked me."

Ha-Rin: OMO!

Jimin turned to look at us.
"Are you guys okay back there?"
"We're Fine Ha-Rin ... just got scared! Yea, scared by a bird that flew by." Sub-In Said

"Oh okay?" Jimin said weirded out

He turned back.

"See what you did ha-rin. You can't tell anyone I told you guys this." I slapped her arm.

"Sorry... but I just cant believe it. I told you, you guys were gonna make a cute couple." She rubbed her arm.
"A power couple!" Sub-In added
" I don't know why I bothered saying this." I shook my head at the two loud girls at either sides of me.
"Okay I'm sorry but you can't deny you guys would look adorable together!"
"Shush."

The car ride soon ended and we got to the amusement park.

"Okay, so should we travel in a big group? Or in Pairs?" Jin asked.

"Pairs!" Ha-Rin yelled
"Okay, who's wants to be paired up with who?" Jin Asked

Jimin: Sub-in.
Sub-in: Jimin.

"Well, I saw that happening. Okay, you two are pairs. Jungkook?"

"Um Tae?"
"Alright, let's go to the rollercoasters!" Taehyung responded with excitement in his eyes.
"Yes!" Jungkook ran tugging Taehyung with him.
"Come back to this spot in two hours you two!" Jin yelled after them.
"Okay!" They both said running off.
" Hoseok who do you want to be your partner?"
"Hmm, Yoongi!"
"Alright, let's go." Yoongi said walking over to the food Stand area.
"Ha-Rin?"
"You!" She yelled towards Jin.
"Great! Let's go. That means Y/n and Namjoon are partners."
"R-Right." Namjoon Said
"Well, let's go." I said smiling.

Jin POV:

"Do you know about namj-"
"Namjoon liking Y/n?"
"Yea..?" He said
"Yup!"
"Well good job but how do you know?"
" Y/n told me." She shrugged.
"She knows?!"
"Yup, she overheard you guys."
"Does she like him back?!" He asked in shock.
"Hard to tell but I think she does."
"Well, let's get them together, let's go find them." I smirked.
"Read my mind!"

Namjoon POV:

Be Confident.

Be Confident.

Be Confident.

That's the only thing I was thinking of while walking besides her checking out the places around the amusement park.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued