18

Namjoon POV-

"H-hey y/n?" I asked.
"Yea?"
"What do you want to do first?"
"Rollercoaster!" She shouted in enjoyment.
"We learned this last time. I don't like rollercoasters!" I protested looking away from the rollercoaster side.
"One last time please!" She pouted.
"Fine, but you have to do something in return!"
"F-Fine what is it?"
Be Confident

Be Confident

Be Confident

"Give me a kiss on the cheek." I finally said.
"W-What?" She said flustered
"That is if you want me to ride the rollercoaster with you." I shrugged.
"Fine! Let's go." She dragged me with her.
"Wait really?!" She pauses for a second.
"Yea! You can't back out now, it's not like we haven't kissed before."
"Fine.." I said In shock.

We walked to the nearest rollercoaster and just to my luck it was the highest one.
"You know what.. maybe I don't want that kiss anymore." I said in fear of the drop that had thousands of yells coming from it.
"Too late!" She dragged me with her inside.
"Fine"
"Lets get inside." She smiled.
.
.
.
"I'm not getting on another rollercoaster!" I said finally out of the hell drop. I looked at my surroundings, glad that I was back on the ground.
"Sureee" she teased.

I remembered the deal we had and decided to remind her.
"Well, did you forget?" I asked.
"What?" She said.
" You have to give me a kiss on the cheek"
"Fine."

She leaned towards me but when she was about to kiss my face she turned my head and kissed my lips.

I looked at her in shock and confusion

"It's the least I can do after you went 100 and something feet in the air for me." She smiled towards me.

I just nodded in happiness and shock.

Jin POV :

"I got the picture!" Ha-Rin yelled
"Good Job! Send it to me."
"Okay!"

Once Ha-rin sent me the photo and I sent it to the group chat.

Group Chat-

*Picture from PinkJin*

Jimin: My ship is becoming real!

Yoongi: Who kissed who? I need all the tea!

Jungkook: We all know Namjoon wouldn't kiss her first.

Hoseok: True

Taehyung: It's about time! I saw this happening since we started the show.

Jin: Same Taehyung Sammeeee

Namjoon: How did you get that photo Jin?!

Jin: Don't worry about it.

Namjoon: I'm gonna hunt you down right now Jin!

Jin: well fellas it was fun while it lasted I'm gonna go hide now!

Jungkook: Namjoon hes by the cotton candy shop! He's in the back of the shop

Jin: Wait how do you know?!

Jungkook: I'm in the Ferris wheel I can see everything from up here

Jin: You little snake! Keep your mouth shut if you want food tomorrow morning!

Namjoon: Thanks Jungkook I'll get started on your solo song in the morning.

Jungkook: No problem Hyung

End of Group chat -

Namjoon POV:
Me and y/n enjoyed the rest of the day and went to all the different food and game stands. It was time to meet back in the car.

Y/n POV:

"So y/n? Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.
"Yea! It was really fun. We went on the xXx rollercoaster! The highest rollercoaster in Korea."

"Aw, I wanted to go on that one but we didn't have a chance." Jungkook said pouting
"I'll take you next time Jungkook" I said.
"You can't break that promise!"
"I won't." I smiled at him.

We talked for the rest of the night and finally arrived back home. We all went our separate ways and I went straight to bed.

This episode was super short and I'm sorry about that but this is just a filler episode I will release a long episode next time. Thanks for reading!