Giant Koala

Living room~

It had been a few hours since we ate and we just started to hang out in the living room. Jungkook and Namjoon were just hanging out and playing games on the T.V. Jimin, Sub-In ,and I were talking while Ji-a was all over Namjoon and Jungkook as expected.

I got to know Sub-In more since we never talked and I found out we live pretty close to each other back in America. Jimin and I got closer as well, it felt like we were all just friends hanging out without their Idol label.

"So are we gonna stay here all day?" Jimin asked bored

"How about we go out to the amusement park later tonight?" I suggested looking at the commercial come up on the T.V now that they stopped playing games.

"I haven't been to a amusement park in so long! Let's do it." Sub-In agreed
"What are we kids?" Ji-a scoffed
"I'm in, I love roller coasters." Jungkook stated.
"I mean yeah we should go! Sounds like fun!" Ji-a Said unenthusiastically.

"Sure, but I'm not getting on any rides that have loops or go fast." Namjoon Said
"So no rollercoasters?" I looked over at him.

"Exactly."
"We will see about that. Anyways let's start getting ready so we can leave at 5 and have the rest of the time at the amusement park."
"Okay meet back here in 30 minutes."

With that we all left to our rooms

"What should I wear? I don't know what would look nice." He looked around his closet.

"Hmmm.. let me see."

I went over to his closet which to be honest I need to take him shopping. He doesn't have many colors other than black, white, red, green, brown and one pink shirt. I took the pink shirt and got one of his black jeans. I looked for some shoes and got his black vans plus I got a pair of black glasses.

"Try this on. I will choose my outfit while you try it on."

"Okay I'll be right back." He walked over to the bathroom.

I went over to my side of the closet and took out one of my pink ripped jeans then got a black short sleeve crop top. I waited for Namjoon to come back so I could go and change but he was taking forever so I sat on the bed, got my phone and started playing some games.

AUTHOR POV

Ji-a went into Y/n's room.

"You will never make me look like a fool in front of my Oppa's again. Understood?" Jia walked in the room angry about the the the scene that happened yesterday when they arrived.

"What?" Y/n said confused putting her phone away.

"You know what you did! You made me embarrassed in front of Jungkook Oppa." Jia crosses her arms.

"He's not your Oppa. HES WAY younger than you and he gets uncomfortable when you say it."

"Well you don't have the right to tell me that! Jungkook should tell me."

After her last sentence she slapped Y/n on her face.

Namjoon POV :

I heard the conversation so I went in but then I saw that Ji-a slap Y/n. I don't know what came over me but I got furious.

"Get Out."
"Namjoon Op-"
"Don't ever call me or any of the members that again. Get out."
"B-but.."

"If I ever see you say or do anything rude to Y/n or any of my members and the girls again I will make sure they kick you of the show." I avoided eye contact with her.

Although she was rude and her actions were not right, she was still one of our fans.

And with that she left the room without saying a single word.

"T-thank you." She said getting up from the bed.

"Go and change we're gonna leave in 20 minutes."

"O-okay."

"Oh and Y/n?" He said before I walked out

"Yes?"
"Call me Oppa." He said then winked at me
"In your dreams!" I said while running to the bathroom

"This girl is driving me crazy." He said shaking his head and laughing
.
.
.
.
{Y/n POV}:

We got to the amusement park that was close to jungkook's home.

"I wanna ride that roller coaster!" Jungkook said pointing at the rollercoaster that seemed to go high up.

"Nope, Nope, Nope, not gonna go with you." Said Jimin shaking his head in disapproval.

"I'm scared of rollercoasters.." sub-In answered
"I w-" Ji-a started but I cut her off.

"I will go with you! I love rollercoasters!" I said excitedly

"Okay lets go!" He said holding onto my hand
"Wait.."I said

"NAMJOON!  Come with us to ride the rollercoaster!" I pleaded
"Not gonna happen, I don't do roller coasters. I'll just hang out by the food court."

"Come on it will be fun!"
"Nope"
"Please Oppa."
"I...F-Fine. let's go!"
"Yesss" Jungkook and I both said

Time skip~

"I'm never going on a rollercoaster again." Namjoon Said walking as if he just got out of a bar after drinking a lot of shots.

"Come on it was fun!" I said happily
"If by fun you mean I almost died! Then yea it was fun."

"Lets go to the game stands." He suggested
"That koala is adorable!"
"Lets win it then." He suggested.
"Okay!"

It took several and I mean several tries but Namjoon got me the giant koala! We all had fun and went back to jungkook's house.

Look at the picture above for reference to the koala.

Time skip ~

It was finally time to go back to Seoul! Finally time to go back with my best friend and tell her everything that had happened!

We were on the train ride back to Seoul. I was seated next to Namjoon who was on his phone doing some business things. I fell asleep and so did he at some point because we both woke up cuddled together. Jimin and Jungkook took that opportunity to take another picture and sent it to their BTS groupchat.

BTS GROUPCHAT -

ChimChim- Look at how cute they are!

ChimChim sent a picture

Pinkjin : How does he have a girl and I don't? I can cook!

Yoongles : Because he isn't obsessed over his looks 👀

Seagull : True..

PinkJin: I am not! It's not my fault I'm worldwide handsome! I got good looks, might as well show it to the world.

Tae Tae : Sure..

PinkJin: Whatever

Hobi: well I know what I'm gonna do when they arrive.

Tae Tae : And That is?

Hobi: Interrogate him!

Tae Tae : I'm in !

——-

Back at Seoul ~
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued