Chaos

Sorry for not updating in so long, my story had been gone from my published list and my drafts. I thought I completely lost this story but thankfully it is back.

I guess wattpad had a issue because I know I was not the only one. But thankfully it is back in my hands.

Enjoy the episode.

•———•

"What's going on?" I asked Jia... why did she want to talk about Namjoon.

"There's something that you never found out. I'm not sure why, he had told me he was going to show you... well the day he didn't show up."

"W-What.." I looked at her nervous.

"Jessica isn't his girlfriend y/n."

"But? They are together. I saw it with my own two eyes. Even if they were lying to the public why lie in front of us?" I asked

"I'm not sure, that's a question for him to answer but listen... wait no actually- give me your phone." I grabbed my phone from my side and handed it to her.

"Here... i gave you the location. Just go there, I promise you won't regret it." She said and handed my phone back with familiar directions.

"What am I supposed to be looking for?"

"A book."

.
.
.

The next day I went to the directions on my phone since I only had a photo shoot in the late afternoon.

I found myself in a very and I mean very familiar place that brought heartache.

The place I met Baekhyun and the place I was technically dumped by namjoon.

She told me to look for a book? What could a book tell me..?

I looked around the area but right when I was going to give up there was a weird box in the dirt under the bench.

It looks like someone tried to dig it up but gave up?

I had no luck anywhere else so I decided to get the box and take my chances. Once I finally dug out the box from the dirt I placed it on the bench.

I opened it and inside a light pink book was placed. Is this what she was talking about?

The title read 'Instructions: Y/n'

I opened the book carefully, as I went through the pages my face started to get warm and my eyes got watery.

It had ways to take care of me, my favorite food, favorite places, what gets me angry, what gets me sad, what made me happy, customized stickers of me.... The drawings made it so much better, they were me with different emotions like a cartoon character.

"Namjoon..." I said in a low voice.

I cried and cried... why didn't he tell me? I lost him...

The last page was a confession page on how much he loved me.

After a bit more I decided to walk back im sure kids stared at me and were thinking I was weird. It was broad daylight after all.

I ran back home... Namjoon leaves in a hour.

I ran all the way home trying to reach my car.

Once I finally arrived to my house I placed the book on the seat next to mine and started to drive to the airport.

With tears in my eyes and a mix of emotions I made my way to the airport.

All I could think about is what happened? Why didn't he tell me?

I tried speeding up but-

As I was going to go forward a car swerved into my lane which I didn't see and was awfully close.

*Crash*

My vision went blurry... I grabbed the book next to me and held it tight. I couldn't move I was stuck in my seat.

My eyes shut slowly and all I could hear were screams and I smelled smoke. My ears were ringing and if felt like chaos.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued