Who is She?

{Yoongi POV}

We walked out to the empty hallway where I could talk to him without being seen.

"You need to calm down. You messed up. This isn't right. You need to apologize." I looked up at him.

"Apologize? For what?" He scoffed
"What the fuck? She is my girlfriend! And you went behind my back?" He added on
"That's-"
"No! I thought both of you were better than that."

"You know what? I thought you were better than this too. I know who you went with that night. I think all the members do, and if you want me to tell everyone in that room, I'd be more than happy to."
"What are you talking about?" His fists rolled up in anger.

"Don't act innocent; I know who she is. I saw you two before walking over to y/n's hotel room. You want me to walk in there and reveal it? I'm not afraid of you Kim Namjoon, and you know that. I'm older than you, learn to respect me." I Said opening the door to leave.

"I-"
"Save your excuses." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

'Bing'

"What was that?" I looked around the hall.
"Not sure... it sounded like a camera? Were we being recorded?"
"No ones allowed up here, it's just staff."
"Maybe they are recording inside..."

We both walked back inside, wondering what that noise was. The practice was still awkward, but it was better than before with all the fighting.

{Y/N POV}

Practice was over, and I went over to where Jin was, and I grabbed a small towel. I sat down next to Jin resting, gaining my energy back.

"You okay?" He looked down at me. I looked up at him, and I met his eyes, which were filled with worry.
"Yea! Of course, it's just a misunderstanding." I tried chuckling
"Y/n-ah.. don't lie to me." Worry was written all over his face.
"Jin. I'm okay. I need time to think." I smiled at him. I was honest. I did need time. I needed to sort out what I was going to do.
"You can always come and talk to me." He ruffled my hair.
"Hey!" I slapped his hand away.
He chuckled at my reaction, shaking his head, passing me a water bottle.
"Thanks." I smiled at him.
"No problem." He smiled and ruffled my hair one last time before running away from me. I chuckled at his childish act. Sometimes I wondered if Jungkook was really the Maknae.

————————

The next day I woke up laying next to Jungkook. As I woke up, I noticed Yoongi already awake at his computer. I caught a slight glimpse at it, and my name was written on it.
I stood up sneaking behind him to see what it was. Before I could read anything he noticed at turned it off. All I could see was that it was an article.

"What was that?" I asked confused
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about it, I swear."
"You're scaring me. What is it?" My heart started beating fast for no reason. I guess it was the nerves.
He opened his laptop up again.

'Kim Namjoon from BTS cheating on solo artist Lee Y/n.'

'Namjoon and Yoongi from BTS heated argument, here are the details'

"What's this?" I asked confused
"They took a video of Namjoon and me arguing in the hallway."
"What? How?" I sat down, trying to process what was happening.
"I know it looks bad just don't listen to them, they made it seem way worse than it was." He looked at me with worry.
I nodded. I grabbed my phone from the desk, and I saw my phone blowing up already, but mostly from my family.

"How am I going to tell them?" I let my head fall in my hands for support.
"Who?" He asked confused
"My family..they truly cared for him."
"It's okay, go ahead and call them. I'm sure they'll understand, after all, they are your family." He smiled
"Yea. I'll be back."

I walked out of the hall. I walked back and forward until I gathered the courage to call my mom.

Dialing Mom💕

Hello?

Mom...

Y/n? What happened? Are you okay?

Y-Yea. I'm fine.

We are going to see you perform and you better tell me everything. Y/n it's okay.

I know, I miss you.

I miss you too, baby.

I'll call you back later. I need to deal with something.

Okay, call me soon!

I will.

End of Call~

All the emotions I was feeling left me at once. My body gave up. I slid down the wall with tears in my eyes. Falling rapidly as I thought of what happened. I contemplated opening the video sent by all my fans. I didn't want to, but I gave up on the end and opened it.

As I watched the video and got even more frustrated. Yoongi knew who it was and didn't tell me? I stayed there for a few minutes thinking of what I was going to do.

As I was going to get up I heard a 'Bing'
I looked around confused at what it could have been. I looked back down at the floor and I saw Jin walk near me and I tried wiping my tears.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?"
"Yea.." My vision was blurry. My eyes started to slowly close. I started to feel lightheaded, I felt a strike of pain go through my head which helped it all go pitch black.

{JIN POV}

"Y/n?!" I yelled, trying to wake her up. Her body fell into my arms.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED