Chapter 7

The last couple of days had consisted of me making videos, FaceTiming Freya, and texting Harry and Simon.

Harry's brother Josh was thankfully okay, and recovering nicely. Harry was currently on a flight back to London, and I had promised to pick him up from the airport. I was only eighteen, nineteen in January! But I had passed my driving test.

Around eleven in the morning, my alarm went off, saying that Harry arrived in half an hour. It made sense to leave now, because I then didn't have to rush later, and I could get a coffee or a snack at the airport. It was fairly busy, for a Friday morning, and so I walked through the small crowd to a coffee stand, buying myself my favourite drink. A white mocha.

An intercom announced that the 108 flight from Guernsey had just landed, so I waited by the terminal for a sight of Harry. After around twelve people had come out, I saw him with his neck pillow, hat and sunglasses on. I sighed, laughing at him fooling around.

He picked up his pace and quickly sped towards me, picking me up in a hug and twirling me around.

"Woah! Hey there." I said sheepishly, once he had put me down.

"Sorry. I missed you." He admitted, looking down and blushing.

"That's kinda cute, you know." I said, with a very big smile on my face.

"You're kinda cute, you know." He replied, with a smirk on his face.

"Right - let's go. I can help with the luggage?? I asked, going to pick up his bag.

"No, Soph, it's fine. Look after your coffee." He chuckled, before taking the bag out of my hands and starting to walk towards the exit.

"So, I bet you missed me loads, eh?" He asked, turning towards me and teasing me.

"Yeah. I did actually. More than I thought I would." I said truthfully, a frown coming on my face.

"I missed you too - a lot." He replied earnestly.

We got to the car, and in a comfortable silence we packed the bags into the boot.

Harry climbed into the passenger seat and leant back.

"I feel like we should talk about what happened before you left - if you want that is." I said, whilst starting up the engine.

"I agree. But before you say anything, I wanted to let you know that I really have been thinking about you. I really do like you Sophie. But I'm not sure if it would be a problem with Simon."

"Shit, I didn't think of that. He can't stop us. It's not like we have to tell him, anyway, is it?"

"Nah, we don't. You're right. So, what does this make us?" He asked, fully swivelling in his chair.

"I don't know-" I started, but he cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. Luckily for us I hadn't started driving yet. He pulled away after three seconds.

"Sorry," he apologised. "I really wanted to do that."

I laughed at his awkwardness. "It's fine. You're so awkward though. I'll help with that." I said, smiling and then concentrating on driving out of the airport.

"Can we listen to music? I brought an aux, I can plug my phone in?" He asked, very sweetly.

"What music do you listen to? Describe in detail." I said, quite demanding. It had to be the best for me.

"Uhhhh, I love Eminem, and that's basically it." He said, laughing.

"I like Eminem, but I love Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande. Sure you can put the aux on." I said, switching it on and letting him connect his phone.

"Should I get twitter?" I asked Harry, turning to face him.

"Yes! You definitely should." He replied, whilst turning on an Ariana Grande song, and grinning at me.

I immediately started singing along and Harry began to record me yet again.

Once we arrived back at Harry's flat, and he had unpacked, we decided to watch a movie together. Not a soppy romantic one, but a comedy because it was a lot less awkward.

"Pizza?" I suggested, getting the dominoes app up on my phone. Harry nodded.

"I'll pay, what do you want?" He asked, taking my phone off of me. I chose pepperoni, because nothing beat a good ol' bit of meat.

Harry had been on my phone for over ten minutes now, which was slightly concerning seeing as dominoes literally took two minutes.

"Harry Lewis what on Earth are you doing?" I asked, taking my phone off of him. He had not only made me a twitter account with Sophhh as the user, but he had posted on my Instagram story, a picture of him grinning.

"Oh dear, the fans are going to be all over this!" I said, but I did laugh. My twitter account had already reached fifty six followers, which was incredible seeing as it had only been made three minutes ago.

@sophhh
Movie night with @wroetoshaw <3

Harry immediately replied to the tweet with hearts.

"You're so not subtle, are you?" I asked, laughing it off and leaning my head on his chest.

"Not really, oops."

My phone kept on vibrating, and so after half an hour I put it on silent, so we could enjoy the movie.

Even if we weren't official yet, this was the happiest I had ever felt.

Hey guyssses sorry for the short update lmao, I recently got a job and it's taking up every weekend, and school is so stressful! I'm sorryyyyy. I will try update every other week maybe? But like, bear with me! Pls vote cxxxxx

follow my Instagram - @multiixfandcmm ✌🏻