Chapter 21

Harry was coming home today.

Tomorrow was my birthday.

Safe to say, I was very excited.

I was mostly excited about seeing Harry, if I as being honest, but my 19th birthday was an added bonus.

I had uploaded the prank video to YouTube two days ago and considering I only had 315,000 subscribers, it had done pretty damn well.

2.6 million views.

In two days.

I still hadn't gotten round to uploading the boyfriend vs brother video, because truthfully I hadn't plucked up the courage. Although some people suspected that me and Harry were dating, no one truly knew what was going on.

But I decided that I was going to post it today, the days before my birthday.

It was already edited, so all I had to do was just post it.

I clicked onto YouTube, and selected the video, titling it, 'BOYFRIEND VS BROTHER'

I then made the thumbnail. I showed mine and Simon's face, but covered Harry's with a black mask, and photoshopped a question mark and some love hearts on it.

That looked like a Simon title - clickbaited.

It only took about eight minutes to upload, and when it did I posted it everywhere.

Twitter was first.

@sophhh - MY NEW VIDEO IS UP! BOYFRIEND VS BROTHER!
www./t.co/638b6ebs31

Instagram was next. I made a story.

"Hey guys! My new video 'Boyfriend vs brother' is out! Go give it a watch, swipe up, there's a link below!"

Finally I moved into Snapchat, where I made another video with the baby filter on it.

"Hey guys! Just posted a super cool new video, go and give it a watch! Boyfriend vs brother!"

Once I had promoted it on all my social media's, I returned to the video, that had now reached 18,000 views already. I had also gained another 1000 subscribers.

I decided to text Harry.

The new video is going down well!

The prank one? I saw it x

No no, I uploaded another one.

Oh yeah? I'm in a taxi to the airport, I'll give it a watch.

Sounds good. Have a safe flight!

I'll text you when I land.

Okay x

Once again, can't wait to see you x

I can't wait either, now go watch my video!

I turned off my phone and decided that it was probably time to get dressed. It was nearing to noon, after all.

I chose one of my oversized hoodies and some leggings, simple but cute.

Nearly three hours had passed since I had uploaded the video. I hadn't really been doing anything interesting except from watching YouTube.

My recent YouTube video had already hit 1.9 million, in three hours.

My subscriber count was now 328,000. It was incredible.