Chapter 36

hi guys !!! i'm coming back to edit this because i've written like 10 chapters in advance and i need your help ... when do you want this to end?? i was planning on ending it around diss track time which would mean this book would probs end at around 50-55 chapters ??? unless you wanted me to carry on w it???? i was planning on doing a sequel after i finish the sidemen series but it probably wouldn't be for quite a while. anyway, please please PLEASE lmk what you want me to do, thank you <33 (also, my next book is already underway so i will let you know more about that soon, it's a miniminter fanfic!)

sophie

"Where'd you get to last night?" Harry whines as I entered his room. Raising an eyebrow I sat on the edge of his bed.

"I tried to climb in last night but you took up the whole bed. I didn't want to wake you up, so I went back out and I was planning on sleeping on the couch-"

"Planning on?" He interrupted.

"If you let me finish, I would have told you that Freezy told me to take his room and that he'd sleep on the couch instead. Sweet really," I shrugged my shoulder, lying my head on top of where his legs were.

Harry didn't reply, so I called out his name.

"Harry? Why are you staying quiet?" I asked, turning my head around to get a good look at him.

"No reason," he said vaguely, flashing me a smile that did not reach his eyes.

harry

I woke up to find my bed empty. Perhaps Sophie had gone out to make breakfast or something. I didn't think anything of it.

But after a solid half an hour had passed, and no evidence of her actually sleeping in here last night, I decided to text her.

to sophie :)

Where are you? Woke up without you :(

Seen.

Well, ouch. That kind of hurt. Temporarily, anyway, because the door opened and Sophie walked in. She looked well rested, at least.

I asked her where she had been, and when she had told me that Cal had offered her his room I became suspicious. But I also didn't want to cause an argument, so I stayed quiet, I bit my lip. Because if I voiced my doubts, this would escalate and we did not need anymore drama.

"No reason," I spoke gently, avoiding eye contact with her. Sure, I felt bad, but I wanted to keep the peace and quiet. For now.

"Have you had breakfast?" I asked, wiggling my legs out from under her head, and standing up and stretched. She shook her head, and so I offered to make us both some.

"I won't be long, I'll bring it in when it's ready," I spoke quickly, bending down to kiss her forehead lightly.

As I left my room, I spotted Freezy out of the corner of my eye.

"Morning," I spoke out loud, catching his attention.

"Hey Harry," he said lightly, but I could sense there was something on his mind. And I was right. "How's Sophie? Is she alright, did she sleep well?"

Well, surely I wasn't just being paranoid anymore, not like Ethan had said I was when I had phoned him little under a month ago. I had a sneaking suspicion that Cal has feelings for Sophie - but surely that was crazy, because me and her had been together for so long, excluding the month or so apart.