Chapter 9

It had been a week since I had moved into the new sidemen house. It was absolutely gorgeous. There was a swimming pool, a gym, a massive garage and eight bedrooms, all with en suites. The kitchen was amazing!

Of course, we still hadn't unpacked everything but we were doing alright. Harry had visited three times, once staying a night - but in the guest room at Simons request.

-

"Simon? Is it alright if I order myself some lunch? Or have you already got stuff?" I called up to Simons room.

"We've ordered dominos but if you wanted something else I can get it for you?" He called back down, poking his head over the banister above me.

"Nah it's fine. Pizza is good. See you in the kitchen!" I replied, before getting out of my room and going downstairs.

"Hey JJ, hey Vik!" I said as I entered the kitchen and seeing the boys.

"Soph, hi!" Said Vik, flashing me a quick smile.

"Hey Sophie. Sleep well?" Asked JJ politely, which was quite unusual for him.

"What do you need, Jide?" I said, laughing.

"Be in my next video? Pleaaaasseeeee?" He asked, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Done. You don't need flattery, you know I will. Could you also help me make one for mine? Not sure what it will be yet but it's easier if I have your help." I asked back to him.

"Of course, sounds good. Can we film tomorrow or something? I need it up by the weekend."

"Of course, I'm not doing anything apart from unpacking haha."

"What time did Simon order the pizzas anyway?" Asked JJ, to Vik.

"About fifteen minutes ago. They'll be here soon. Don't be so impatient JJ." Replied Vik, who after rolling his eyes went back to texting someone on his phone.

Harry then strolled into the kitchen, with his phone out, presumably recording on one form of social media.

He turned the camera towards me, and I smiled and waved. He flipped the camera onto his face and approached JJ, who was facing the opposite way. "BOOOOO!" He Shouted, making JJ jump out of his skin. I couldn't help but laugh, but also feel sorry for Jide.

"Sorry mate, for the vlogs!" Harry said sheepishly.

JJ scowled at him for a while, but was interrupted by the doorbell. It was the pizzas. He left the room, along with Vikk to go collect them, and pay.

"Saved by the bell!" Said Harry, wrapping his arm around me, and giving me a quick kiss. I smiled up at him.

"When are we going to tell the others, S?" I asked, frowning a little.

"I don't mind - I just, don't want the fans knowing yet. I mean they've probably already guessed but you know what I mean." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay agreed. Maybe we could act like an actual couple in front of the guys? That way I don't have to awkwardly tell them." He said, with a big smile on his face.

"Deal. Also, you're really cute when you smile. Do it more." I said playfully.

-
/time skip of about three weeks/

Christmas was tomorrow and I still hadn't gotten Harry a present. I was completely clueless, I had never had a proper relationship before this one. I was panicking because I wanted to show Harry how much he meant to me, but I also wanted it to be something he enjoyed.

I decided to phone Rosie, his sister. We had come into contact recently and had been getting along really well.

I phoned her, and she picked up pretty quick.

"Hey Rosie, I need to ask a question."

"Sure. What's up Soph?"

"I haven't gotten Harry anything for Christmas - I don't know what he would want. Have you got any ideas? I'm kinda desperate."

"Harry is really difficult to buy for, so don't worry. I reckon he would like something that would remind him of you when you aren't together. You get my drift?"

"I think so. I've got something in my mind - thank you!!"

And with that, I hung up the phone. I knew exactly what I would get Harry and it was going to be perfect.

Hi guys sorry for the really short update, the next one is going to be Christmas Day (with lots of drama) so be prepareddddd! I wanted it in a separate chapter haha. Sorry for not uploading for so long! Also I know xmas has been and gone but I hope y'all had a good one!

follow my Instagram - @multiixfandcmm ✌🏻