Chapter 25

In all fairness it hadn't been as bad as I was expecting. Sure, it wasn't easy. Sure, I cried into Harry's arms like a baby.

But I had managed it! And that was the most important part.

Harry had been more on edge than I was - which made sense. He had been the one who had gotten badly hurt. He had almost completely recovered now, and seemed to have gained his bubbly personality back.

A month had passed since Harry and I had returned to the house. A certain sense of closure had been achieved, and the two of us were now more focused on our current lives, rather than dwelling on the past.

Construction on our house had started, and was nearly finished. The majority of the house had survived unscathed, but the ground floor had been ruined.

I knew that my time at Harry's flat was soon coming to an end, knowing I would have to say goodbye to sharing a bed with him every night, and waking up next to him goofily smiling across at her.

The thought of it made me slightly sad - but definitely appreciative of everything he had done for me.

It was a repeat of those mornings, with myself in bed as Harry had offered to to and make breakfast.
The usual browsing on my phone brought me to a particular fanpage on Instagram, one I had come across before.

I loved interacting with fans, and so liked a couple of their photos before switching over to twitter. Just as I did, Harry came back in with a tray, holding a bowl of cereal and toast, accompanied by a mug of coffee.

"Thank you," I smiled, holding out my hand for him to take before he entered the bathroom for a shower.
I whipped out my phone - taking a quick picture of the breakfast before posting it on twitter.

Why not break the internet today?

Sophhh:
Do I or do I not have the best boyfriend??

Click here to open image.

I smiled as the notifications start to pop up, before starting to eat the cereal and hearing the shower start to run in his bathroom.

****

"Blue shirt! Oh - wait, I actually like the black one too!" Sophie spoke excitedly - indecisively, too.

Tobi's birthday was today, and he was being thrown a surprise party - courtesy of the guys. Sophie and Harry were running slightly late - well, that was certainly an understatement.

"Black one, Harry! Come on, you helped organise this, you can't be late!" Scolded Sophie, who had finished getting ready over twenty minutes ago.

I checked my phone once more, texting Freya that the two of us were just leaving, before grabbing my keys.

"I'll meet you in the car!" I shouted to Harry, and after hearing a noise back from him I ran to the lift, that would take her to the garage.

Honestly - he was so disorganised. Next time they had to be somewhere, she would make sure he was ready at least half an hour before they had to leave.

Only a couple of minutes later I heard the car door unlock, and looked across to see Harry, bright red and panting. I raised my eyebrows at him, a small smile playing on my lips.

"You look a tiny bit out of breath, Harry," I spoke, stating the obvious. A faked annoyed expression fell over his face, as he dropped into his seat and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Right - now can we go to this party?" I laughed, slowly pulling away from his face. We laughed in unison before I started up the engine and drove towards Tobi's flat, where his brother would bring him in later.

***

They were, of course, the last people to arrive. Sophie left Harry with the guys whilst she made a beeline to Freya, who, ironically was standing near the drinks station.

"I need a glass of wine. As soon as possible," I whined, smoothing out dress simultaneously.
Freya grinned.

"Getting Josh ready was stressful too. He wouldn't get off his video games," She spoke, rolling her eyes as she did.

"Harry takes unnecessarily long showers, I've come to realise. And when he finishes, he just sits in his locked bathroom on his phone."

"I am also guilty of that," Freya said sheepishly, passing me a glass full of wine, which I graciously accepted.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! HE'S COMING!" A voice shouted, just seconds after their phone had pinged.

I put my glass on the table, quickly getting up my Instagram page, ready to record us surprising Tobi. The lock on the door clicked, and he walked in. Multiple confetti canons were released, with all of the party guests shouting 'SURPRISE!'

The look on his face had been completely priceless, and definitely worth all the stress I had gone through to get here.

The party was a lot less eventful as the last one - which had been mine. Everyone was enjoying themselves, the music was good.

Harry and I had given our present to Tobi, a new gaming console - that was Harry's idea, and I had given Tobi a small collection of custom hats.

I tried split my evening equally between Freya, the guys and Harry, but it was nearly one in the morning, and I had found myself out on the balcony by myself. By this point, I had gone through three glasses of wine and was a little tipsy.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me, and just had the energy to turn around.

Harry.

"Hey you," I spoke quietly, flashing him a smile as he sat down next to me. He beckoned me to shuffle a little closer, and I did, resting my head on his chest as we listened to the nightlife of London, accompanied by the music in Tobi's flat, even through the glass door.

It was peaceful. Harry was warm - and definitely comfortable. He ended up stroking my hair, sometimes pressing small kisses on my forehead.

"I wish we could stay like this forever, Harry." I spoke quietly - so quietly I thought he hadn't even heard me for a second.

Nothing was said, and so I closed my eyes.

But before I drifted to sleep, I heard him reply.

"Me too."

Hi haha so!! It has definitely,,, been a while since I have uploaded. Sorry about that!
Not that anyone will read this, or will care, but I thought I'd give a little explanation.

Up until a month ago, I was supposed to be taking my a levels next month. Obviously, with Miss Rona coming along and ruining everything, A Levels are now cancelled. Plus, we're in lockdown and there is n o t h i n g to do!
I've also quit my job (not that I'm working now anyway), so that gives me more time!

So anyway here I am! I hope this chapter was alright!
Also a quick reminder that this book is only ONE in a soon to be SEVEN part series! I'll be doing a book for each of the guys eventually, no matter how long that'll take me haha.

Anyway, sorry for skipping the whole going back to the house closure storyline etc, I didn't know how to write it and didn't want to write it badly - I'm a perfectionist.

Anyway (I'm saying anyway too much I'm sorry!!) i hope you and your families are all keeping safe right now!

Bye!