Chapter 20

The following morning, I did not wake up naturally.

No, instead I was woken up by a kiss from Harry, who had very kindly make breakfast on a tray for me.

I opened one eye and saw him smiling at me.

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning.

"Nearly noon." He said, motioning to the breakfast tray, which was also accompanied by orange juice.

"Nearly noon? Yikes, I must have been tired. Thank you for this, that's so sweet. Come and join me? I can't possibly eat all of this by myself." I said, patting the space besides me.

He jumped into the bed with me, and we ate breakfast together.

/kinda big time skip/

Nearly a month had passed since the car accident. It was nearing my birthday, and I was walking fine again. Sometimes I would wobble a bit, and would have to catch hold of someone or something, but generally I was alright. Harry had been staying over in my room most nights, and Simon had grown so used to it that he didn't even bat an eyelid anymore.

Today was another exception. He had gone back to visit his family in Guernsey for two weeks, and I was missing him. He had been gone for a week and a half so far, so he would be back in London the day before my birthday - January 28th.

We had been texting everyday, sometimes calling. But it was now nearing to one in the afternoon and he still hadn't text me back yet.

I wasn't worried, I was probably being too clingy.

I went downstairs, in a bit of a mood and Freya instantly noticed.

"What's up with you? You look like you've been smacked in the face six times." She said honestly.

"Glad to know I can always count on you to give me the truth, Freya." I said, giving her a smile.

"But honestly though, why are you upset?" She asked, concern taking over her face.

"I just miss Harry. That's all. He hasn't text me back yet today, and I'm just being clingy. He's probably busy with his family anyway. It'll be fine." I said, not sure who I was trying to reassure.

"You sound like you need distracting. Josh and the guys are out anyway, we have the whole house to ourselves." She said, giving me a mischievous grin.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Dunno. Josh just left me a note saying they've gone out for a meeting. Didn't specify what, it's probably not important." She said, not even thinking about it.

I nodded my head in agreement. If it was important, they would have told us, for sure.

"Maybe we should prank them when they come home." I suggested. Freya turned to me and smiled.

"That's an amazing idea. I'm so down. Do you have any idea what sort of prank?"

I nodded. I had the perfect prank in mind.

"LET ME GRAB MY CAMERA!" I shouted, going up the stairs to grab my smaller vlogging camera. I walked back down the stairs and started my vlog.

"Hey guys! So, today the guys are out and me and Freya have the whole house to ourselves! So of course, we are taking advantage of the situation and we are going to prank them. I have the perfect idea. Stay tuned!" I finished, closing the camera.

I turned back to Freya.

"Right, okay. Here's the plan..."

/time skip/