Chapter 28

Surprise time !! Here is ur official warning that we have now skipped over to October, 2016. So like five / six months time difference <3 everything is exactly the same, let's pretend that Harry and Sophie have had a very good year <3 anyway onto the good stuff!!

I had really wanted to go with Harry on his book tour. But Lucy had said it would be better if only the boys went - something about being more efficient.

Everyone knew there was no point even trying to argue against it, and so me and Freya would stay at the house together for the two month long tour.

We both knew it was going to be tough, especially as they were travelling the whole of the UK.

But we knew it was so important for all of them, so we said nothing.

They had left late last night, and this morning was the first morning in a very long time that I had woken up alone in my bed.

I text Freya, asking if she was awake yet, not wanting to disturb her if she was asleep. I was a morning person, nearly always up before ten unless something big had happened the night before.

As I waited for her to respond, I filtered through several fan edits I had saved on my phone, the ones I knew would make me smile.

There was one of me and Harry that included pictures of us that we had posted, but also some where we had been spotted in public. That one was my favourite.

I kept scrolling through my camera roll, before settling on one picture of us I loved - taken on my nineteenth birthday, nearly ten months ago by now.

"This one can go on Instagram," I muttered under my breath, opening the app and uploading it to my story.

I quickly typed out a caption and tagged Harry before exiting the app.

Missing this one so much! See you soon <3

Not long after, I received a text from Freya who let me know she was awake.

I'm awake. How are you feeling?

I'm alright. Just missing Harry and Simon :(

I feel you, I'm missing josh so much

You want breakfast? I can cool us pancakes or something to cheer us up?

You're a legend, I'll meet you downstairs in five

Shutting off my phone, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I was just about to start cooking when my phone started beeping.

Incoming FaceTime from 'Harry🍒'
accept decline

I pressed accept and propped my phone up against the fruit bowl.

Hey!

Hey! We just arrived at the Birmingham venue, I'm absolutely shattered.

You look it! Go have a nap or something.

Can't. I have a meeting in fifteen minutes, unfortunately.

Another meeting? Looks like you have a busy schedule.

I do indeed. What are you cooking? Let's have a look.

I'm making pancakes for me and Freya!

They look amazing. I could do with some pancakes right about now, I had toast for break - yeah, it's Sophie. You wanna say hi?

Oh - hi Simon!

Sophie! Hey! How are you? You haven't burned the house down yet, have you?

No I have not! Trust me already!

I do, I do! I'll call you soon, I've got to go!

Alright, bye! Harry are you still there?

Yep I'm still here, although Lucy is calling for me so I should probably get going.

Aw, okay. I miss you.

I miss you too. You guys should come visit one of the shows soon.

Of course we will! We'll work something out for sure. I love you.

I love you too and oh-

Harry? Hello?

Hi Sophie, it's Lucy. Harry's really late for a meeting, he'll call you back.

I - yeah, okay?

Before I even had time to process, I was left with an empty screen. Guess that was the end of that, then.

Freya came down the stairs, a confused look on her face.

"Thought you'd be done with the pancakes by now," she commented, looking down at the one successful pancake that lay on the plate.

"Sorry, I got distracted," I said vaguely, a little upset that Lucy had just interrupted my call with Harry.

Freya could obviously smell it from a mile off.

"Come on, cough up. What's happened?" She questioned, picking at a piece of pancake.

I explained what had happened to Freya, and although she was assuring me that it was normal, I could tell that it confused her too.

My phone pinged.

"Speak of the devil," I said, looking down and spotting a notification from Harry.

Harry🍒

Sorry about that, super super busy I love you x

It's alright, can we speak later? Love you x

Not sure I can tonight but we will soon x

"It's been one day and I already feel like I'm losing touch with him, Frey," I said sadly. I bit my lip, desperately trying not to cry. There wasn't even anything to be crying about, Harry was busy, they all were. It just hurt that Lucy was the one keeping them apart.

But that wasn't fair. It was her job, I can't blame her for doing her job, right?

I was scared. Scared of getting hurt, even though I completely trusted Harry. We had been together for nearly eleven months now, I trusted him with everything in me.

I just didn't trust her.

Turned out my gut feeling was pretty much spot on.

ok ok this one was a little shorter but I hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!! it's ok whatever happens we still LOVE and adore harry <3

how proud are you that this is the second chapter ive written today like I'm on a grind!!

also jj's new album dissimulation comes out tonight and I'm SO excited!!! make sure you've listened to it!!!

goodbye & I hope you're staying safe wherever you are <333