Chapter 32

Coming back to edit this a day before publishing: thank you so much for 60k! Insane!

It had been a week since me and Harry had reconciled.

As far as the internet knew, me and him were still broken up, cheating rumours circling the internet daily.

The only people that knew we were getting back together were the people living in the house - so Simon, JJ, Vik, Josh, Freya, Vik and Eloise.

Speaking of Eloise, I had become very close friends with her, and along with Freya the three of us had shared many stories, which was how I had told them about meeting Harry.

Freya had been sceptical at first - insisting that she just wanted the best for me, however after two glasses of wine she had soon come around.

Simon had taken a bit longer to convince, however his reaction had gone surprisingly better than I had expected.

He hadn't threatened to beat Harry up, or just threaten him in general which was an improvement.

The rest of the guys were just happy to see Harry back to normal again. I was inviting him over to the house tonight, mainly so we could film an explanatory video for the fans tonight, but also so he could meet up with everyone. Tobi and Ethan had also been invited over.

Speaking of the devil, Vik called up to me letting me know that Harry was here. I touched up some of my makeup, before nearly running down the stairs and throwing myself at Harry.

"Missed you," I whispered into his chest, a smile tugging at my lips when he told me he had missed me too.

"Shall we go get it over and done with?" I posed the question to him, before dragging him with me after seeing a quick nod.

"You ready for this?" He asked cautiously. "We can always just do this another ti—"

He was interrupted by my shushing him, my finger resting lightly on his lips.

"We're doing it tonight, and then you can go spend time with the guys giving me time to edit it. Okay?"

"Heard loud and clear!" He joked, making a zipping action across my lips, resulting in my rolling my eyes at him.

I switched on the camera, making sure the two of us were in focus before sitting on the chairs.

"Hey guys. Sorry I've been gone so long - everything will be explained in this video..."

***

"...And I will see you guys next week for another video! Bye!" I spoke cheerfully, turning the camera off after twenty minutes of talking.

I looked over at Harry, who was breathing a sigh of relief. Explaining everything had gone a lot better than we thought it would've, and meant that the fans would know everything that had happened. We could finally put this whole drama behind us.

"This time last year," Harry said, turning to face me, "I had just bought the plane tickets to Paris, meaning that it's nearly a year since I asked you to be my girlfriend for the first time."

I cocked my head in confusion, trying to grasp what he was telling - or rather, asking me.

"Look - I know it's nowhere near as romantic as the Eiffel Tower, but I'd love for you to be my girlfriend again?"

I could tell he was nervous, even though we had previously spent nearly a year together. I already knew what my answer was. The second we had reconciled I had wanted him to ask me this very question. "You're stupid," I said lightheartedly. "Of course I will you melon head!"

"Melon head? Sounds like a new one!"

"Shut up," I grinned, "And focus on the fact that I said yes."

"Thank you," He turned to me, his expression changing to one of a much more sincere nature.

"For what?" I asked, curious as to why the change in expression.

"Thank you for giving us a chance again. For hearing me out. For everything," He said earnestly, reaching over and kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, and puckered my lips. "You can do better than a kiss on the cheek, Lewis." I scolded him lightly.

"Huh, I think you're right with that one!" He spoke cheerfully, and soon enough our lips met, and my body practically melted at the touch. Then it hit me - this was what I had been craving. I had gone so long without him - without his lips attached to mine and shit, I had missed it. I couldn't help but grin into the kiss as these thoughts circled my mind. I must've been grinning for a while because it caused Harry to pull back, a questioning look on his face.

"It's a good thing. I'm happy," I shrugged my shoulders, playfully shoving him before wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I love you, Harry." And I did! Truthfully, no matter what I had told myself, I had never stopped. Not since I had first said it to him in the hospital in Paris.

"I love you too, Sophie."

Everything was finally back to normal, and I was happy once again.

Hi pals! This one was a bit short, sorry!

Also, JJ got a number two! That is so incredible and I am so proud of him! I won't lie, I do think he deserved a number one instead of the 1975 but that's just my opinion!

Also, I would just like to say now - Rest In Peace to George Floyd - I am so so so sorry the American Police System failed you. I hope that we, as the human race finally begin to change and realise that everyone is equal, NO MATTER their race, religion, gender, sexuality.

Please sign as many petitions as you can, donate to any charities. If you are attending any protests, PLEASE STAY SAFE.

#BlackLivesMatter always. I love each and every one of you.