Chapter 38

Before you read this, I would just like you all to know I finished writing this at like 6am. I haven't slept yet, pls cut me slack my brain is not coping well <3 i apologise if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes !

"Hey Talia!" I spoke enthusiastically, my phone screen displaying her face. She waved back and I set my phone up against my mirror.

"What time did you want me at yours?" She asked, sipping from a mug.

"Well, I'm ready now so whenever you're ready, just come on round. I sent you the address yesterday, didn't I?" She nodded her head and I smiled. "Great. I'll see you whenever, ping me a text when you're outside."

After saying our goodbyes, I turned to see Harry lying on his side behind me, a big grin playing on his lips.

"What are you grinning for?" I raised my eyebrow, sitting cross legged next to him.

"I'm impressed you've kept this a secret, and basically pulled it off with nothing going wrong," he spoke truthfully, motioning for me to lean in. I did, and I was met by a small kiss on the lips.

"Don't think a kiss makes up for a lack of faith in your girlfriend!" I huffed, yet stayed in close range to him.

"Does it at least come close?" He whispered, his breath feverishly close to my lips. I swallowed a gulp, knowing my cheeks had flushed red.

"Yes, I suppose it does come close." I gave in, allowing myself to be pulled down onto the bed by him, his arms snaking around my waist.

"Ah ah! No, I don't have time for this right now," I spoke slowly, eyeing him directly.

"Okay but do you want to explain what this means?" He asked suggestively, his arms staying firmly around my waist.

I cocked my eyebrows and poked him in the side. "You know exactly what this means. Later, I promise," I fluttered my eyes, him reluctantly letting me leave his grasp. "Thank you."

"I'm going to need you to reassure me that today will go fine," I spoke nervously, brushing through my hair again.

He sat up. "As I said, whatever happens, will happen. But I don't think Simon will be too mad. I hope he isn't, anyway."

"Has anyone ever told you you're not very good at reassuring people?" I laughed, throwing a cushion at him, hitting him in the chest. He pretended like it hurt, clutching his chest and falling back onto the bed, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. It was too perfect a moment to simply let pass, so I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture. "You look absolutely ridiculous," I giggled, showing him the picture on my phone.

As I showed him the picture, my phone went off, signalling I had a notification. Talia had just pulled up.

I sent her a quick reply, telling her to knock on the door. I had no intention of letting her in myself, no, I was going to get Simon to answer the door and show her in. Just as predicted, the doorbell went off.

"Simon!" I yelled, "Open the door and let Talia in! Show her around a bit I'm just going to the loo!" I lied, trying to hide the giggles that were close to erupting from my mouth.

Harry stared at me, impressed. "That was convincing, right?" I checked, flicking my hair over my shoulder. He stared at me some more, dumbfounded.

"Shut your mouth, Lewis," I grinned before standing up and stretching. I had already organised and tidied up the area where we would be filming, and the lights were all in place.

"How long do you reckon I give them before I go downstairs? Like, how long until they bond?" I asked Harry, who had gone back on his phone. He shrugged, looking up briefly and making eye contact with me.