Chapter 10

Christmas was finally here. My favourite day out of the whole year!

Everyone had come to the sidemen house, girlfriends included. The night before, myself, Freya and Emily has had a mini sleepover and a slumber party, preparing for the next day. It mostly consisted of last minute shopping, and helping our boyfriends wrap up the presents they were too lazy to wrap up.

But Christmas was now here. At around six am, I had snuck out of my room, where Freya and Emily were still asleep, to the guest room Harry was staying in. I whispered "wake up! It's Christmas!" To him, and he slowly opened his eyes, and smiled at me. I climbed into the bed with him, wrapping the duvet over me; I was cold. He turned to face me and gave me a quick kiss on the head.

"Happy Christmas Sophie." He said, wrapping his arms around me.
"Happy Christmas Harry." I replied, snuggling my head into his chest.

We stayed this way for the next two hours, before mine and Harrys phones went off, from Freya and Josh, who both text to say that breakfast was ready. I hugged Harry again, before leaving his room to get changed.

-skip to opening the presents xox-

We were all sat around the tree, which was surrounded with presents, so many presents. Luckily they were all labelled so it would be easy to filter through. The first present opened was to Simon from JJ, and it was a 'grow your own girlfriend'. It made us all laugh, including Simon and it set the day off well.

Soon, it arrived time for me to give Harry my present. It was in a small box, with the name of the company that had crafted it.

He opened it, and when he first saw it he smiled. It was a copper bracelet, and on the outside was the date of the sidemen coming together, but there was a little clasp to be pulled up, and underneath was a picture of me and Harry, that had been taken around a week ago.
The other boys at this time had realised that we wanted some privacy and so they had continued opening presents. I sat in front of Harry, blocking their view of him, because I knew he hated getting sentimental in front of people.

"Do you like it?" I asked him, pressing my hand against his.

He looked at me, and nodded, with a tear rolling down his cheek.
"No no no no no no no no! Don't cry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry, oh my gosh!" I apologised, but laughing at the same time. I wiped his tear away and brought him in for a hug.
"I'm guessing you like it though?" I asked jokingly, and he nodded.
"I love it." He whispered, composing himself.

"Okay, so now it's time for yours." He said, reaching over to the tree and grabbing an envelope.

A/N

YESYESYES I KNOWTHIS IS SHORT AND NO DRAMA BUT I PROMISE YOU IT IS COMING I JUST WANTED TO GET A PART OUT FOR YOU ALL !! ENJOY AND BEAR WITH ME XXXXXXX

follow my Instagram - @multiixfandcmm ✌🏻