Chapter 46

It was currently half past eleven at night on June 9th. In half an hour, my EP would be released to the world. I had started streaming on twitch around two hours ago, and was hosting a live listening party with Harry. Currently I was answering some questions about the album to pass the time.

"Hi Sophie, what is your favourite song off the EP and why?" I read out, and looked over at Harry, my thinking face on. "Honestly I think I love all of them equally. I love them all for different reasons. I love Paris because of this one, and because of the city itself," I said, pointing towards Harry, whose face lit up at the mention. "I love Sue Me because it reminds me that at the end of the day I am a strong, independent woman and I can do whatever I need to do. It's like, an 'I can do this' mindset. That Way is a song that reminds me of how I met Harry, that in itself explains why I love it. And then Take Off All Your Cool is really personal to me, it talks about vulnerability and although its quite upbeat, the lyrics get you in your feels. So, I'm not sure I can choose! But be sure to tell me what you guys think and which songs are your favourites when it comes out in -oooh! Twenty minutes!" I spoke, looking over at the time.

The chat was going by so fast I could barely keep up, but I managed to quickly see some questions.

"How long have you and Harry been together?"

I grinned. "Which time?" This earned a shocked gasp from Harry, but he smiled after so I knew he was just joking around.

"First time was December 28th. But then we split, and people get annoyed when couples ignore splits. So officially since December 16th 2016, and going strong," I reached over for his hand, and squeezed it under the table, so the stream couldn't see it.

"Who is my favourite Sidemen?" I laughed, reading another comment. "I love them all! I can't choose a favourite - god, I'm helpless at this!" I whined. Then another question popped up, and it was a lot easier to answer. "Why do you love each of the Sidemen? This is a better question. Well, I love Simon because he's my brother, and I have to. No, no, I'm only joking. I love Simon because he's caring, and loyal, and looks after the people he loves. I love JJ because he's acted like another brother to me for years. I love Tobi because he's genuinely the nicest person I've ever met in my life. I love Josh because he takes good care of Freya. Also he makes an amazing cheese toastie. I love Vik because he's responsible and makes sure I don't do anything stupid. I love Ethan because he's funny - he has the best sense of humour, and his laugh is the best thing to ever exist. And then I love this one here because he is just incredible. I won't say anymore on stream because I will embarrass myself," I spoke, and not to my surprise the stream was full of : 'Keep going!' 'We want to know about Harry!'

"Oh look, guys! Five minutes to," Harry pointed out, and I shot him a grateful look. Just then my phone started ringing. It was an incoming face time from Simon.

"We have a guest to the stream, chat!" I spoke, accepting the call. My face reddened a little when I saw Simon and Talia in bed together. I knew for a fact they were keeping their relationship quiet for now, so I thought on my feet.

"Simon! Say hi to stream!" I said loudly, and he seemed to understand, for he rolled over and made sure the camera was just on him. Once I made sure Talia was out of shot, I turned my phone round to show him on stream.

"Hey Sophie's stream!" He spoke cheerfully, giving a wave. My comments were now full of: 'OMG it's Miniminter!'

"Just wanted to say good luck on the EP release! Everyone in the house has got it on standby, we are all ready to give it a listen! I'm so proud of you!"

I flashed him a smile, trying my absolute hardest not to cry. "Thanks, Simon! I hope you and everyone in the house enjoys it! I will talk to you later!" I waved, clicking him off of the screen. Me and Harry shared a look of: Holy crap, Simon's relationship nearly got outed, but thank god it didn't.