Nick Valentine [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

The synth let out a low tsk, spinning a pair of handcuffs around his finger as he paced back and forth. "Looks like I've caught the bandit." Nick hums, striding towards you. You gleam up to him, awaiting what he planned to give during this episode of role play. "Your wrists, love. I'm going to have to lock you up during your punishment."

You hold out your wrists as Nick cuffed them together. He situates himself in between your legs, hands on either sides of your hips and pulling you closer into him. You buck your hips forward, being impatient with Nick's game, but it only intrigued him more as he wanted you to beg with anticipation. "Please, Nick." you plead softly.

A smirk grows on his face, "That's officer, to you, bandit."

You oblige to his authority, "Please, officer." Nick's fingers take a firm hold through your belt loops, tugging down the jeans you wore. He slides a finger passed your panties, playing with your folds before pushing it inside of you. You moan softly and bring yourself closer to him.

"You're a very bad girl. We're going to have to take care of that, eh?" he mumbled, quickening his pace after adding a second finger.

"Y–Yes, officer, right there!" you cry out at Nick hit your spot, curling his fingers. Just as you felt yourself coming close, he pulls them out, causing you to emit a whine.

"You've got to remember, this is your punishment, doll." he growled lowly, "Now, bend over."

You quickly do as told, finding yourself to be the most eager for Nick with this demanding tone. He quickly tugs down your panties and leaves them at your ankles. Nick lines himself up at your entrance and without warning, thrusts inside of you. You moan loudly at the given pleasure, feeling a harsh slap being brought down on your ass.

His hands hold your waist firmly while the synth continued to roughly thrust into you. Your stomach tightens as you feel yourself once again coming close, wishing to be allowed to release. "You want to cum?" Nick hums in your ear, "I think you've earned it, doll." With his blessing, you release onto him, exhausted and out of breath.

"I hope you have the key to these cuffs."