Sturges

You approached Sanctuary with a sad look on your face, eyes scanning over those who you saved in Concord long ago. Preston's stories of Quincy were enough to make you feel bad about their terrible travels, but actually witnessing the overtake of their previous town was pure horror to yourself. Of course, you ridded of all of the gunners that destroyed their home, telling yourself that it was the rightful justice. Of course it was.

"Hey, Y/N. I fixed that projector you gave me. You wouldn't happen to have any movies on you, by any chance?" Sturges joked, taking your side as the two of you walked the broken pavement.

"I saw your old terminal in Quincy." you comment with a shrug.

"Oh, I— Wait a minute, you went down to Quincy and didn't get shot?" he was instantly worried for your well-being, which is one of the many reasons you've grown close to the man.

"Shot at, yes. But no bullet holes this time." you tell him, hearing the sigh of relief escape his lips. "It's clear now, if you'd ever like to visit home again. No longer will gunners be a problem down there."

"You didn't have to risk yourself like that, Y/N. But, I am grateful for what you did. It'd mean a lot to us, knowing that it's all in the past." Sturges smiled to you, "Besides, my home is here now. With you."

You turn to face him, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck and pulling the strong man in for a hug. His hands rest on your lower back, and his chin on your shoulder. Once you pulled away, he cups your cheek in his hand and gazes into your beautiful eyes.

"Now, I think we should discuss what all you saw on that terminal..."