Paladin Danse [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

You had only just heard the news of Scribe Haylen visiting Sanctuary, so you were in a rush to get home where you were told she would be. You open the door to your home, but your smile immediately falters when your sight is trained on Haylen kissing Danse, your boyfriend.

You slam the door, causing the two of them to separate in a hurry, shocked to see you here. "Y/N, it's— it's nice to see you." Haylen stutters out nervously. You couldn't blame her for not knowing that Danse and you were a thing, but you expected him to at least tell her.

"I bet." You say, not breaking your gaze away from Danse's guilty eyes. He opens his mouth to speak, but you hurry out of the house so you wouldn't have to hear it.

You hide away for hours, keeping to yourself mainly. Finally you decide that you've had enough of avoiding Danse and you march back to the house you shared, steaming with anger. You felt betrayed, after all you've done for him, and he disregarded it.

Danse was leaning against the island counter as you opened the front door. He gives you a strange look, "Where were you? I've asked around for hours."

"Why do you care? You had Haylen with you, so my disappearance shouldn't have been an issue." You claim, revealing your petty ways. Danse internally groans as he knew this wouldn't be an easy argument to win.

"It didn't mean anything—"

"Of course it did! You have a past with her. She loves you, and it would be stupid to say you didn't love her back." You tell him, this causing Danse to become irritated because you knew that wasn't true.

"I don't love her, Y/N." He says in a deep, serious tone. His eyes become dark as he looked over you with an unreadable expression.

"Like hell you don't—!" Danse cuts you off by pushing his lips to yours. His hands immediately find themselves resting on your hips, gripping them slightly and pulling you more into him.

As the kiss becomes more heated, he moves around you so your back was against the island counter. His hands roam below your butt and to the back of your thighs, where he takes a hold and lifts you up so you could sit on top of the counter.

Danse drags his lips against your skin until they reached just below your ear. "You are the only one I love." He whispers huskily before moving his lips to kiss down your jawline.

You gasp slightly as he tugged at your shirt, simply discarding the clothing so he could expose more of your skin. Danse leaves a trail of kisses along your neck while he worked on unbuttoning your jeans. You stop him, confusing the man for a moment before you began to undress him. He took the hint and tugged his own tee shirt over his head, throwing it behind him and giving you a cocky smirk.

Your hands roam his now exposed chest, rounding to his broad shoulders. He pushes down his own pants to finish undressing himself the rest of the way while you ogled over the beautiful man and his most prominent features. Danse tugs your jeans down your legs, leaving the two of you with only your underwear being the separation.

Your breath hitches as he pushed your panties aside and put one cold finger inside of you. He looks up to you, "Is this okay?" Danse questioned, to which you nod eagerly.

He added another finger and quickened his pace, pumping both fingers in and out of you. You grip his biceps and wrapped a leg around his waist, letting out pleasurable moans which he took pride in. Danse pulls out his fingers to your dismay, but you watched as he then removed his underwear and exposed his member, clearly excited to get on with the act.

He takes both hands to your sides, grabbing the waistband of your panties and impatiently pulling them off. Danse aligns himself at your entrance, barely giving a warning before he entered you.

Danse emits a deep groan, holding onto your waist as he pulls out and thrusts back in. "Y/N..." he growls lowly in your ear.

The room was filled with loud, joyous moans coming from the both of you and the sharp swears Danse let out. You glide your fingertips down his back as you knew it drove him crazy. He grunts in response, moving one hand to the back of your head where he took a fistful of your locks in his hand. Danse brings your lips to his.

You moan into the kiss when Danse hits a certain sensitive spot, him continuing to thrust into it while you threw your head back in pleasure.

"Y/N, baby, I'm— Fuck, I'm so close..." Danse moans out, his pace becoming much more quick and sloppy.

You feel your stomach tighten, becoming close to your orgasm as well. "I'm going to—" you start, only to be cut off with his kiss. You release onto him and he cums right after.

"I love you, only you." Danse tells you, out of breath. You meet his tired eyes, watching the goofy grin spread over his own features.

"I love you, too."