Robert MacCready

LOOSELY BASED ON THE SONG 'RIGHT THERE' BY ARIANA GRANDE

Looking into his bright blue eyes with much admiration, you couldn't imagine yourself with anyone other than MacCready. Never has it been so easy, to be in love.

Not too far into your relationship, you understood his difficulty to ease into it. Of course he lost someone before, but you promised him you wouldn't be leaving him under any circumstances. Since the commitment was made, he's felt like the luckiest man alive to have you.

His arms snake around your waist, bringing you in for a tight embrace as he rested his face in the crook of your neck. "I really love you." he mumbles against your skin, planting a gentle kiss to the surface. "And I'll never let you go."

You chuckle lightly, taking a hand to the back of his head as he lifted his face to meet your loving gaze again. "I'll always be with you, Robert."

His hand caresses your cheek slowly, him taking in your appearance as if it were his first time seeing you. MacCready was never discreet to admire your beauty and reminded you of it every single day.

The man emits into a goofy grin as an obvious thought roams through his mind and a deep blush forms over his cheeks. He bites his lip, taking both of your hands in his own and slowly getting down to one knee.

"I know this is kind of ridiculous, but you promised me long before that you would always be there for me. And if that never changes, if you never change, I'll always be right there with you." MacCready reaches into his duster pocket, taking out a small ring. "Y/N, darling, will you marry me?"

You nod eagerly, "Yes, yes!" you replied without hesitation, accepting the ring that MacCready slid onto your finger.

He stood to your level, engulfing you in a tight and loving hug. "God, you make me feel so lucky."