Paladin Danse [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

It was out of character for the solider to get drunk, in fact, he rarely ever drank alcohol. But you insisted on drinks for everyone, after all a celebration was in store after eliminating the Institute. Only after Danse downed six or seven drinks is when he retreated to his quarters, sitting in silence until you joined him.

"Brought to party to the bedroom, big guy?" You teased, slurring over your own words as you sat on his lap. He didn't react negatively to your position, instead wrapping one arm around your back and pulling you closer to him.

"I was just waiting for you to find me." He retorted, meeting your eyes. His held a dark look of lust and longing. The bulge in his tight brotherhood pants also issued that he was a bit frustrated in the moment, and he wanted you to help with that.

"You move your hips against him slightly, earning a groan from the man. His grip tightened on your waist and he gave you a warning glance. "I don't have time for games, Y/N." He declared, trying to intimidate you in his condition, but you didn't buy it.

"Your fingers toyed with the zipper of his suit, tugging it down slowly. "I think that is incorrect. We have, but all the time in the world right now." Danse allowed you to move his suit off of his broad shoulders, pushing it down his now exposed torso.

"Are you wearing anything underneath that?" He eyed your brotherhood uniform intently, imagining the sight behind it with much delight.

"Find that out for yourself, babe." You told him, letting his hands roam your body before they met at your own zipper. He pulled it down in one quick swipe, wasting no time to unclothe you and smirk at the revelation.

"Wow..." He muttered breathlessly, eyes wandering your body numerous times before his gaze met your own colored orbs.

"Would you like to go to the bed?" You ask, wondering how he would like for the act to go down. He simply shook his head, though.

"Right here is fine, beautiful." He said, hooking one hand underneath your thigh and pulling you over his lap again, one leg on each side of him. As you situated yourself more comfortably, he pushed down his suit the rest of the way along with his briefs.

He takes himself in his hands and aligns himself at your entrance teasingly. "I thought you said, you didn't have time for games." You remind him, putting your hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes.

Danse leaned forward and pecked your lips in such a delicate manner. He then brought his lips to your ear, whispering, "Not unless it's me who's teasing you." With that, he trailed his kisses down your neck and used his free hand to insert a finger inside of you.

His goal was to make you a moaning and begging mess before he made you ache with pleasure. He was rightfully one the correct path to doing so, earning light moans from you and the movement of your hips against his hand.

"Danse–"

"Hmm?" He hummed innocently, running his thumb over your clit as he did so.

"I need you, please." Danse grinned to himself successfully, slowly removing his finger and hearing your whine. He kisses you while guiding himself to your entrance again, this time pushing his length inside of you. You moan into the kiss because of this action, only enticing him to go on further.

"Is this okay?" He asked you, creating a steady pace as he guided your hips along with his thrusts. You nod in response, biting your lip to contain your moans. "Let it out. No one will hear you, but me." Danse tells you sweetly, though his intentions were only for self-pleasure, hearing you moan his name.

His hands ran over your hips and to your ass, squeezing harshly to claim what was his. You continued riding his length until your pace slowed, then he guided your hips along him. "I–I'm close." You tell him, feeling yourself grow weaker as the knot in your stomach tightened.

He shook his head, denying. "Not yet." You whine in discomfort but do as told, wrapping your arms around him and burying your face into his neck. Danse gives a few more hard thrusts before throwing his head back in ecstasy. "You can cum, beautiful." He allows, releasing at the same time as you.

You crawl off of him, but move to sit in his lap. Danse wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead sweetly, moving a piece of your sweaty hair out of your face. He chuckled lightly, "You are so beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky?"