John Hancock

Though the plan was for you to trade with some of the people in Goodneighbor and make a few caps doing odd jobs, or hookup with the townspeople while doing so, you immediately found yourself in the mayor's office with nothing else of interest besides the conversation with him.

When you first walked through the door of Goodneighbor, you took care of Finn who smart mouthed you as the newcomer. Hancock enjoyed watching it happen, though he knew you could have been a potential threat to his community, but he took his chances and welcomed you in warmly.

That is what caused you to follow him into the Old State House, with much wonder to his story and curious as to why he let you in without even a question or concern.

"Hancock— Mayor," You corrected yourself with a slight smirk, him being the first real person of authority you didn't want to punch at first glance. "I have some questions, but I'm surprised that you don't."

The mayor set down the small container of jet he held in hand, about to take before you interrupted. He turns to face you with a smile, "Well, of course you do. I just didn't think you would come up here so early. I would've cleaned up the place."

You heard the humor in his tone, taking a greater liking to this mayor. "Do you just let everyone in, even if they kill your guys?"

"Finn had it coming. So long as you don't go murdering the peaceful bunch, you're welcome here too." He let out a shaky laugh, "Was hoping you planned on sticking around anyway."

"Oh, yeah, sure. Now, I'll speed this up because I'm sure you're a busy man." You could hear him chuckling a bit under his breath, "Are you seeing anyone, Mayor? Because I would love for you to be seeing me more often."

Hancock almost chokes on his own breath as you took the flirting portion of the conversation into your own hands. Usually it was himself who would do all of the heavy flirts and pick up lines, making the other flustered, but instead the roles were switched with you.

"Oh, doll, you had my eye since you walked through those doors." He managed to get out, denying the heat rolling over his irradiated face. Hancock didn't even know it was possible for a ghoul to blush until you showed up and changed his knowledge of it.

Your grin widens, "Great. I don't suppose you could make room on your extremely busy schedule for me?" You once again dragged out the word busy, seeing as that would be his only excuse to back out now.

Hancock didn't want to back out though, despite what you thought. He wasn't turned off by anything in particular that you had done since meeting him, and he enjoyed the decent twist of conversation the two of you had going on. He was actually hoping you would want to spend more time with him so he could have more talks like this.

"Yeah, Sunshine, I could always clear my schedule for you. Let's go on a date some time."