Benny [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

Benny was a possessive man. He liked for people to know when he owned things or he was in control. The situations always endured him, other than when he was in bed with the woman he loved. He would do anything you wanted, anything you said, followed your orders with a snap of her light, delicate fingers. He was utterly in love with the way you handled him, and allowed you complete control of his body whenever you wanted or needed it.

The man laid underneath, almost fully undressed and all heart-eyes as he watched your careful moves. You straddled his lap, meeting his eyes as the corners of your lips twitch up into a mischievous smirk. "You are so damn beautiful, baby." He muttered out, breathlessly.

He'd say that line a million damn times, but it still had its effect on you. You smile to him, lifting your dress over your head and tossing it elegantly over your shoulder. His eyes wander over your bare chest, admittedly loving when you wore no bra at all. Benny glided his hands smoothly over your thighs, gripping your hips with a bit of pressure before he moved them up to your waist. "May I?" He asked for permission, going in with your nod, and taking your plump breasts in his palms.

Benny loves touching you, and he loved when you allowed him to. In public, he never dare to lay a hand on your body without your say so. It gave him the delight of when doing it in private, to take it slow and delicately. He runs a thumb over your nipple, letting out a satisfied groan from himself. "How did I ever score a woman like you?"

"I'm no prize that can be won, baby. You were just in the right place at the right time." You wink to him, placing two flats palms on his chest as you moved yourself against his groin. "You, however, that's debatable."

He quirked an eyebrow, "How so, baby?"

You don't speak in return, only hum and move your hips against his hardened member. He lets out low moans of pleasure from the light contact, anything you did pleased him in the greatest of ways. That was what you meant when you told him it was debatable. How he submitted so easily to what you did, and you didn't have to do anything besides catch his wandering eyes. Benny was hopelessly in love with you, and for that, you were worth a lot more to him than he was to you— though, you never intended to treat him that way.

"Will you kiss me, doll? I want to feel your lovely lips on mine." He smooth-talked, glancing at you curiously with his big brown eyes. You gave in, leaning over and connecting your lips with his. He instantly melted into the kiss, not even fighting for dominance when he allowed your tongue in his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Your hands held his jaw, keeping him in place. You pull apart from him slowly, leaving one last peck to his lips before you leaned up again. Benny didn't question when you began to remove his boxers, only closing his eyes and sighing of relief when his member was freed. You take him in your hold, pumping his shaft with a slow but steady force. Benny was loud and responsive, moaning at your touch and bucking his hips into your grasp.

You put one hand on his hip, keeping him still, while the other continued to jerk him off. "Oh God, baby— Y/N." He mumbled out, throwing his head back delightfully. You continue the motion, watching him filled with so much emotion and slowly coming close to his peak, but wouldn't allow him that. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum— I'm gonna cum!"

With his warning finally announced, you take your hand away much to his dismay. He whined slightly, giving you a tired and begging look, but it was soon replaced with a look of adoration as you lined yourself up with him. You move down onto him steadily, moaning at the sudden pressure added to your longing area. Benny's hands fly to your hips, helping to guide you down.

You start moving at a slow pace, rocking your hips against him as he continued to work his length inside. Benny groaned, digging his nails into your hips. "So tight, so good~"

He thrusts upward, sending a wave of pleasure through your body. "Oh, Benny!" He lover when you said his name, meeting your eyes with much content. You lean down once again, kissing the man passionately as you continued to ride him.

"I love you, I love you..." He continuously mumbled against your lips, listening to your sweet moans and enjoying the feeling knowing that they were being made because of him. Benny bucks his hips, while pulling yours down, making you throw your head back in a grand moment of pleasure.

The familiar knot in your stomach tightens, signifying that you were close. However, you don't announce it. With a few more of his sloppy thrusts from underneath, you came into him. You finish off, riding him and then moving, pumping Benny's member until he released in your hand.

He takes a moment to catch his breath, watching you lovingly before a smirk crawled over his features. Benny leaned over and took a cigar from the nightstand, lighting it, and moving his back against the headboard. "There ain't no other love out there like yours, baby. It's something rare, for sure."