Deacon

You spin around in a barstool, not even the slightest bit tipsy but you were overjoyed with the new additions to the Sanctuary bar, courtesy of yourself. The red and purple neon lights glared over your skin, sparking the interest of a lurking figure. Deacon strides up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning his head on your shoulder.

"You look really... really nice in those jeans, Y/N." he slurred out, breath hinted with the stench of alcohol. You scrunch up your nose and turn to look into his lazy eyes. He hums a random tune and leans over to plant a wet, sloppy kiss to your cheek. "That's for being a great fr– friend... and you're also kinda cute."

You pat Deacon's chest as you stand up from the bar stool, taking him by the arm so he didn't fall over. "You've had plenty to drink tonight. Time to get you to bed." you speak to him in a maternal tone, causing the man the freeze up before looking to you with drunken fear.

"I don't want to go to bed, no... no." he pleads, though it's no use to fight with your will to get him out of harm's way. Deacon attempts to make a run for it, shrugging out of your hold and taking a large leap before tripping and face planting to the ground.

You let out a soft laugh as he rolled over and faced you with a pout. "C'mon, you big oaf. Let's get you to bed before you mess up any more of that beautiful face of yours."

"You know, if I wasn't completely wasted right now, I would think you were just flirting with me." Deacon claimed, sitting up and this time allowing you to guide him towards your home. "Remind me of this in the morning and I'm sure sober me could make out some... arrangements."

"I most definitely will not be reminding you of this in the morning." you tell him, opening the door and allowing him into the home. Deacon immediately flops onto the couch and makes himself comfortable.

He props his head up behind his crossed arms, "Then how will I remember that you were just hitting on me? That's something I'd really want to not forget, Miss Y/N."

You throw a pillow at the childish man, shaking your head with a laugh. "Go to sleep, weirdo. We'll see if you remember any of this in the morning and then, it's up for discussion." you state your rules before heading towards the hallway and back to your room.

Before you open the door, you hear Deacon whine from the living room, "So, no kiss goodnight?"