Robert MacCready

Collectibles were some of the only things you claimed proudly in the wasteland full of junk. Things such as bobbleheads or magazines sparked your own interest, though when you brought home a new comic, your boyfriend was the first one to hog the booklet.

The worst part above all, he never put them back on the shelves where they belonged. MacCready claimed to not know of their existence when you would ask, but you knew that he had a suitcase hidden underneath the bed and it was full of your comics.

You fumbled with the lock of the suitcase, checking over your shoulder every few seconds to know if he would suddenly barge in on you breaking into his suitcase to take back what was rightfully yours. Finally, you cracked the lock and a satisfactory smile formed over your face.

"Hey, what do you think you're doin'?" MacCready walked into the room, eyes going wide once he saw his stash was revealed. "Wow, how did those get there?" he avoided your gaze, playing dumb very badly.

"You little thief! Find your own comics, doof." you scold him, making the man pout like a child being told 'no'.

"Those are rare. I wouldn't have—"

"I know they're rare, that's why I want them back!" you explained to him very passionately, which he found somewhat funny and stifled out a laugh. "Don't laugh at me, dork. You're the one stealing comics here."

"What happened to that 'what's mine is yours' rule, you told me about?" MacCready said, refusing to believe he was in the wrong. He also knew that you couldn't stay mad at him forever.

"Fine, you want to play that game? Give me something of yours." you stand up, crossing your arms over your chest.

MacCready looked to you strangely, wondering what of his you would ever want. He thought that he carried all of the junk and everything you had was the cool stuff. Not wanting to wait for him to pick out something stupid, you point to his hat.

His eyes go wide, "You want my hat? What, no!" he frowns, tugging the material closer to his head.

"Guess all of the Grognaks are coming with me." you whistled, pretending to close up the suitcase for transportation.

"Wait, wait, here." MacCready takes his hat, putting it on top of your head. "It looks better on you, anyway."

You stand up, leaving a small peck to his cheek. "Thanks, babe. Value wise, not a great trade. But love wise, I can make it work." You say and he chuckles, wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace.