Cait

"Are you— Are you sure you want to go through with this?" you ask your girlfriend, Cait, as she studied the given options for tattoos in a small booklet the artist gave to her for browsing.

She gives you a strange look, rolling her eyes. "Ye' don't think it'd look good on me, eh?" she snickered, her thick Irish accent coming off slightly offended. "M'getting the heart with your name in it, doll."

You were shocked with her decision, watching as she trailed her finger over her own bicep and pointed to her smooth shoulder. She obviously had this planned but played it off as if it were not only a surprise to you, but herself as well.

"What's with the face? You think it's stupid, don't ye'?" she pouted slightly, making you immediately shake your head disagreeing.

"No, I don't think it's stupid. But it's permanent." you replied, noticing the smirk fall over her rosy cheeks.

"What, ye' plan on leaving out on me soon? Worried about yer' name on my skin forever, eh?" she moved her raggy red hair out of her face, studying you intently.

"No, of course not." you hum, "How about I get one, too? It will have your name in it."

Cait smiled at your idea, nodding quickly before you could change your mind. "That's nice and all, love, but I have a different idea for where yours should go." she smirked, diverting her eyes to your chest.

You notice and lightly shove her by the shoulder, "Very funny."

She wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you into her side, planting a kiss on your cheek and pulling away with a wink. "I know it, sweetheart."