Paladin Danse [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

You approach Elder with your weapon holstered. He turns to face you as he heard your approaching steps. "The hostiles in Quincy are taken care of, Elder." You report to him of the fulfilled duty your recon team surpassed.

He nods, taking a step closer to you as he began to speak. "Well done, Knight." A smirk grows among his features and his brow quirks a bit. "There's one more task I have for you."

"Of course, Elder, the team is ready to head out as soon as—" he cuts you off by pushing you against the Prydwen's interior walls. His lips were on yours in an instant, leaving you distraught, and slightly mortified when he pushed himself against you as well.

You pull your lips away from him and turn your lips to the side but it only gives him the advantage to place a kiss among the corner of your lips. "Elder, this– this isn't appropriate." Your attempt to push him off was a fail, but luckily his weight was pulled back from you. In an instant, the Elder was on the floor and looking up to meet eyes with Paladin Danse.

"My apologies, Elder, we must be going." You say in a rush, taking the Paladin by his forearm and tugging him away from the scene and into your private quarters. "Danse, you can't just—"

"He is not allowed to do that, whether he ranks Elder or not. You deserve better than that, Y/N." Danse only spoke your name when he was serious or passionate in a conversation with you, though now he was both. Angered from what he witnessed and upset that it was you who had to bear it.

"I could have handled it, Paladin." You attempt to break out of the conversation, but he takes your hand in his, surprising you of course, but you were now intrigued by his sudden level of affection.

"I don't want him touching you, ever." Danse stated firmly as if he would be there to make sure it never happened again. And to be fair, you wouldn't mind if that were true. "It's just— I don't know how to say this."

"Think about what you want to say and just let it out." You tell him, giving his hands a comforting squeeze.

"Not only was he hurting you and that upset me, but I don't like seeing you with anyone else." Danse's beautiful deep brown eyes stared back into yours, showing great emotion for his current state of feelings. "I love you, Y/N. And whether or not you feel the same, I will always protect you and make sure that never happens again."

You smile, taking in his confession. It warmed your heart and brought a blush among his cheeks. You stand to your tip toes to slightly match his height and plant a soft kiss to his lips. His hands finally released yours as they traveled behind your back and he pulled you into an embrace.

"I love you too, Danse." You spoke softly, meeting his lingering eyes.

He closes his eyes as your lips were back onto his and your hands on either of his shoulders, him immediately melting at your touch. You glide your hands along his biceps, noting how perfect his feel was outside of the power armor he always wore so proudly.

With his hands resting on the small of your back, he pulls you in closer to where your chest touched his. You take the chance to deepen the loving kiss, moving one of your hands back to his dark hair while your other held onto his muscular arm.

Danse gently pressed your back against a dresser and slightly lifted your butt onto it. He pulled away from the kiss, giving you a shy and flushed look.

"Is this okay?" He asked, wanting you to be comfortable with him always. You nod, pulling him back to you, to which he eagerly kissed you again.

Danse's fingers trailed along the back of your suit, tugging the zipper down until it reached just above your butt. You shrug your arms out of it and push it down the rest of the way, lifting your butt off of the dresser a bit and Danse helped you pull the one-piece off of your legs. You were left in your underwear in front of him, causing the man to have a sharp intake of breath as he studied over your figure with much admiration.

"You're absolutely perfect..." He panned out, putting hands on either sides of your bare hips.

Your smile grows with his words and your cheeks redden. You only respond by taking his zipper between your fingers and tugging it down as well. Danse takes the hint and undressed himself, stepping out of the suit.

You reach behind your back, unclasping the bra and allowing it to cascade down your arms elegantly, much to Danse's enjoyment. He planted soft kisses along your jaw and neck, ever so lightly pulling your hips in closer to his own where you felt his hardened member through his briefs.

You cup his jaw, bringing his lips to yours as you wrapped your legs around his waist. He situated himself in between your legs and moaned into the kiss, over the bare minimum contact he received down below as your heat rubbed against him.

"Danse, I need you." You spoke out once slightly separated from the kiss.

Danse wastes no time to give you what you wanted. His hands reached for the waistband of your panties, pulling them off first and tossing the fabric aside. You watch as he pushed down his briefs, his member springing out instantly, and yourself gawking at the sight.

He bit his lip consciously, only wanting to do this right and pleasure you, but Danse wasn't as experienced. You notice his worry and peck his lips, "I love you."

He grins, "I love you, too."

Danse aligns himself at your entrance, sliding in slowly. You release a huff of air while he emitted a deep grunt, enjoying the feel of you wrapped around him. His pace began with slow thrusts, allowing you to get a feel as well as himself.

Heavy moans were released from the both of you as he sped up. Danse pulls out and thrusts himself back inside of you, repeatedly adding the pleasure to your bent form.

You latch your arms around the back of his neck, bringing his lips back to yours for a sweet and passionate kiss. Danse only pulled away to let out a low moan, but then had his lips reattached to yours within seconds. You never cared to pull away, moaning into the everlasting kiss.

His rapid pace comes to a slow, while his thrusts continued steadily. Danse muttered soft "I love you's" in between each breath he took, feeling the knot in his stomach tighten as he began to reach his climax.

You moan out his name loudly as you released onto him. Danse came inside of you, steadying his breath before pulling out.

He gives you a sloppy, wet kiss. "You're outstanding."