ONE ━ WELCOME

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Gigi!"

The blue-haired girl turned to look at the sound of her name being called, coming face to face with a short-haired man and a blonde-haired girl with wide grins on their faces as they pushed by the crowd of people surrounding the girl.

"Freddie! Mary!" She smiled just as wide and opened her arms to hug the two. Freddie kept his grin and Mary smiled right back at the girl who held an innocent smile. The band stood aside, admiring the girl who had such unusual hair for an era like the one they lived in. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to listen to the girl that sings," Freddie answered, looking at her. Gisele smirked, crossing her arms as stared at Freddie with her brown eyes that held such tease. "Your voice is everything, darling. I'm quite a bit jealous."

"Oh, please, says the one that's in a band," Gisele said, her smirk still plastered on her face. "I thought we were friends. I'm honestly hurt that you didn't tell me, Fred. After all, we've been through a lot and I thought you were going to tell me. But you didn't."

She walked away and the group immediately followed after her, watching her closely as she greeted the people that said hi to her first and shook hands with people that withheld such shining smiles on their faces at coming to meet the girl that sings her heart out. Brian, Roger, and John looked at each other as Freddie and Mary felt amused at the reaction of the guys.

"How are your parents, Gi?" Mary questioned. Gisele turned to look at her, shrugging before she gave a proper answer with a straight face. A bored expression etched on her face.

"Mum and dad divorced," she answered, letting out a sigh. "I was honestly waiting for it. Too many fights that caused complaints from the neighbors. Dad was controlling, mom didn't know, I told her, she then noticed, and she moved out and they just talked about it."

"You don't seem that upset," Brian commented. Gisele sighed, giving another shrug. She headed outside towards her car and the boys were too awestruck with the girl that they didn't notice how she turned shy from their stares. Yes, she was used to eyes being on her but when it was only three men that were staring at her like they've seen something great, it made her very timid.

"My dad is very..." She looked at Freddie and May to think of a word to describe her parents. Well, the father that became complicated over a short amount of time. The couple looked at each other before giving their set of words.

"Complicated?" Mary suggested.

"Conceited?"

"Yes to those," Gisele agreed. She looked at the band and the couple, crossing her arms. "What are you even doing here anyways? You didn't come here to brag about you being in a band did you, Fred? Because if you did, can you just stand in front of my car while I run you over?"

"We need you, darling," Freddie simply let out. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"For what?" She asked. The band looked at each other, mumbling to themselves while she and Mary looked at each other.

"A singer," John answered. Gisele raised an eyebrow at him to continue but he sighed. "I don't know. Tell Freddie. He recommended this."

The blue-haired girl looked at Freddie who held a smile. He spread his arms.

"I've known you for a long time," he started, "and I know how you do music and how you sing. We need you. And I'm not one to beg, darling, but please become one of us."

"Alright," Gisele simply said. The band looked at each other and nodded. Freddie, with his arms spread opened and a toothy grin displayed on his face, walked back a little further.

"Welcome to Queen my dear."

It was the next day after meeting Freddie's family and now the band and new band member were waiting for Freddie to come. After Freddie had told them that John Reid wanted to meet them and possibly manage them, they were all excited, even though Gisele had just joined the band a day or two before. She was still trying to process everything going on.

"Wow," Gisele let out as she looked at Freddie who was heading towards them. The band looked at her and then at where she was looking at, coming face to face with Freddie. Although, Roger looked at her a second too long before he averted his eyes towards the man dressed up as an "angry lizard" based on how Brian put it as.

After a few chuckles, a man appeared as well, grabbing the opened chair next to Gisele who was sitting next to Roger.

"So this is Queen," the man announced staring at each one of them. Gisele leaned back on her chair, Roger's hand hitting her shoulder as he was resting his arm around her chair. The man pointed at Freddie. "And you must be Freddie Mercury. You've got a gift. You all have." Gisele smiled at her friend as he caught her eye. But he smirked when he saw her and Roger close together. "So tell me, what makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rock stars I meet?"

"I'll tell you what it is," Freddie started causing Gisele to stare at him. "We're five misfits who don't belong together, playing to the other misfits. The outcasts right at the back of the room who are pretty sure they don't belong either. We belong to them."

"We're a family," Brian said. He looked at Gisele. "We're starting to be family to her."

"But no two of us are the same."

Gisele smiled looking down at her hands before she looked at the man heading towards Mr. Reid with a cup.

"Paul Prenter meet Queen."

Gisele didn't like the look the man gave Freddie and when she was about to say something, Freddie turned to look at her when he saw the face she made when she was about to say something not so nice.

"And then?" Freddie questioned when he looked away from Gisele to warn her to keep her mouth shut.

Gisele turned to look at Roger, getting close to him to whisper in his ear. He leaned closer to hear her better and his scent flooded Gisele's nostrils. "Why do I feel like he's going to become the destruction of us?"

"I don't know Gigi," he whispered back at her by whispering in her ear as she did to his. "But I do hope you're wrong later on and that he doesn't anything to us."

They both looked away when they heard someone clear their throat. They looked at Freddie, Brian, and John who were all staring at them.

Roger took a sip of his drink.

"Every band's not Queen."

Roger looked at Gisele as she glared at Paul, who was staring at her the same way he was staring at Freddie, and Roger glared at Paul, too.

"After all we got the Queen of Queen now," Freddie pointed at Gisele who looked away from Paul and looked at Freddie.

"I thought you were the Queen."

"Well, some things change, darling."