TWENTY-ONE ━ DO ME THE FAVOR...?

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Three years today. It has been three years since Roger and Gisele were together. It was everything. Although they had small fights that consisted of who wore what better and who could pay for dinner, the two loved each other. It was something beautiful that fans loved to watch. Especially since the two always acted affectionately on stage as they kissed each other on stage and when Gisele sang "Love of My Life", Roger wouldn't dare keep his eyes away from the girl.

"Hey," Roger muttered as he sat by Gisele who was outside sitting on their porch, her knees to her chest as her arms were wrapped around them. She smiled at her boyfriend, feeling him wrap the blanket he had around her and feeling his arm go around her shoulders. It was moments like these that Gisele could wish she could freeze and replay to relive this moment.

"Hey," Gisele muttered back, smiling a smile that didn't quite reach her lips. The man sighed, knowing that she was sad about what happened the day before with Freddie. He got the milkshake he sneakily brought for them, passing it to the girl who grinned at him. She pecked him on the lips, thanking him. "I'm ruining our anniversary, aren't I? I'm sorry. I really am. I'll get ready so we can go to dinner."

Before she could fully stand up, Roger grabbed her wrist, making the girl look at him. Gisele furrowed her eyebrows as the blonde smiled softly, glancing at the place where she was sitting at so she could know what he was trying to indicate.

She sat back down, looking at him while she sat crisscrossed on the cement stairs. Roger placed a strand of hair on her ear, not breaking eye contact with his girlfriend across from him. She chewed her bottom lip, not missing the lingering stare he gave them as she did so.

"You're not ruining our anniversary, darling," Roger reassured, smiling softly when they both saw the twins, Nicole, Lekan, Brian, Deaky, and their wives coming. They waved, heading inside immediately while putting down the groceries. "You're just simply feeling something and you're suffering through something. Angel, you have to stop acting like you're the tough guy, alright? You're human as all of us and you can cry as much as you can. You know I'm here if you need someone to listen to you. I'm going to be there for you as much as I can and I will be there."

Gisele nodded, sniffing as a tear escaped her eye. Roger immediately wiped it away with the rough patch of his thumb. His hands, rough as sandpaper, ran themselves down Gisele's blue hair that she had to remind herself to dye again.

"I love you, Rog," Gisele smiled sadly with tears running down her face. Roger couldn't help but feel in awe as he saw how beautiful she looked in front of him. She was the perfect kind of mess and he didn't dare want to let her go. She was everything to him.

"I love you, too, Gisele," Roger said back, smiling in the kiss he gave her. He placed his forehead on hers, chuckling softly to himself. "Something always happens with Freddie when I try to do something."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When I kissed you and basically confessed my feelings for you," Roger started as he reached into his pocket, "you have just gotten in a fight with Freddie and now this time, the day after you had kind of an argument with him, I'm doing something that I've been wanting to do."

"And that is?" Gisele questioned, giggling softly when he flicked her nose.

"Do me the favor of marrying me?" Roger took out the blue velvet box, opening it to reveal a ring that was similar to the one her mom had. Gisele looked at him, her eyes becoming more blurred with tears. Roger wiped away the tears falling, holding her hands tightly. "Your mom had told me on the phone that her ring, kept in the box of jewelry she had, was to be given to me. She said she approved of me marrying you more than me only dating you."

"My mom was ahead of you," Gisele chuckled. "She was already planning my future with you before we could do anything. I bet you she and Freddie would talk. The both always talked about us." Roger nodded. "But... I want to marry you, Rog. I do."

Roger grinned, standing up as he grabbed her hands and helped her stand up to face her. He grabbed the ring, placing it on her ring finger.

"We're going to get married, Roger."

"I know, my angel," Roger pecked her lips repeatedly as he grabbed her by the waist. "Do you want to tell them?"

"Of course I do, Brian and Deaky are going to say something " Gisele chuckled when they both walked up toward the door with hands intertwined. "The twins are going to die."

Roger opened the door for Gisele, letting her walk in first. The chattering of the family stopped when the two came in, smiling at the couple. Their smiles vanished when they saw the tear stains on Gisele and Roger had a feigned expression of sadness and anger.

"What happened?" Brian asked, standing up from the chair.

"We're..."

"Getting married!" Gisele raised her hand up to show her engagement ring, hearing the gasps of everyone. Brian and Deaky stared at them, Deaky standing up fast. They immediately ran towards Roger, tackling him to the ground.

"You dick!" Brian yelled, "you didn't even tell us?"

"I was going to do it later but I wanted to do it now as I couldn't wait much longer," Roger said in between groans, trying his best to push the guys off of him. "Can you both get off? I want to be with my angel now."

"She's being congratulated right now Roger," Deaky said, sitting on Roger's stomach as the three looked at where Gisele was standing at, the family crowding around her. They all smiled when they saw her grin excitedly. But they all frowned when her smile disappeared for a while as she looked down at her shoes.

"Alright, enough suffering for you."

The two got off, helping Roger stand up. Brian and Deaky immediately engulfed Gisele in a hug, congratulating her. But Gisele didn't feel the same without Freddie not there.

AUTHOR's NOTE

i know i'm rushing through their relationship
and i'm sorry. i just love my munchkins so
bad :,( but what do you all want to
see later on on the chapters?