FIFTEEN ━ I CAN'T TAKE IT

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

The atmosphere was great. The stage made Gisele feel amazing and comfortable and she looked at every fan there, stomping and clapping along with the beat of We Will Rock You. She waved at some fans, singing her lines. The fans screamed, throwing her blue roses.

"You big disgrace. Kickin' your can all over the place.
Singin'," Gisele sang, standing next to Brian. Brian understood as the couple spoke to him about what happened during dinner. He was upset but reassured Gisele, along with Deaky who was infuriated.

"We will, we will rock you," Freddie sang, "We will we will rock you. Buddy, you're a young man hard man, shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world someday."

"You got blood on yo' face. You big disgrace, wavin' your banner all over the place."

Gisele smiled at the sight of more roses being thrown. She grabbed all of them, carrying them around as she sang and sang. She stood next to Roger, throwing him one. She winked at him, standing next to Freddie when the crowd started singing along the words.

She danced around with Freddie, Brian's guitar solo making them do so. Gisele threw the roses over the stage, passing one to Freddie who took it with a smirk. He held it tightly against his hold, not daring to let go of the blue rose.

"Let's do it darling?" Freddie asked, looking at Gisele. She looked at him with a confused expression, furrowing her eyebrows. But when she noticed the smirk that he had when she told him her idea one night, she knew what he was indicating. He looked back at the crowd. "Play with us."

"Aaayo!" Freddie started. He looked back at the crowd as they followed after and he smiled at the way they reacted. He looked at Gisele, telling her to do what she told him to do.

"Aaayo!" The crowd followed after her making her look at the crowd with awe. She felt tears blur her eyes and she smiled excitedly at the band, holding Brian's arm tightly. "Look at how they're reacting. One day it will be bigger than this. I feel it in me."

After the band finished, they headed towards the back, coming face to face with multiple people taking over the room.

Gisele was currently laughing with Roger, his arm around her shoulders as he lent down to whisper in her ear another comment. She looked up at him before noticing Mary and Freddie in an uncomfortable situation, a man standing near.

"I'll be right back," she told Roger. He looked at where she was looking at, nodding as he understood. The girl, with how hurt she was due to Freddie's comments, she never left Freddie's side. The friendship bond was too strong and Gisele didn't have the heart to leave Freddie alone to grieve.

Gisele smiled when she saw Mary looking at her in relief, hugging the girl tightly.

"You were great out there," Mary commented. Gisele smiled gratefully at her friend's comment, thanking her as she pulled away to stand side by side with Freddie. Freddie smiled at her a little, feeling guilty over everything he has said. She didn't deserve any cruel comment thrown at her.