TWENTY-SEVEN ━ DINNER WITH QUEEN

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Pass me the salt please?"

Sabrina did as told, passing Brian the salt. Her boyfriend was by her side, looking at the band in awe. He didn't know that the Gisele Melendez was his girlfriend's sister. But, Sabrina didn't want to tell him due to people only being with her just to meet her sister.

"Live Aid, huh?" Johnnie questioned, raising an eyebrow at the lead singers who he sat across from. They smiled, nodding to each other.

"You did it, Gigi," Sabrina grinned, passing the mashed potatoes to Roger who served himself and Gisele due to the girl passing food here and there. "You and Freddie."

There was a knock on the door and Gisele stood up to get it, but before she could head towards the wooden door, Freddie stopped her. He smiled nervously at her, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"I'll get it," he said, patting her head. She nodded, furrowing her eyebrows as she smiled confusedly. He walked away and she heard voices before footsteps headed towards the family that had stopped eating.

Freddie looked at them who were all watching him closely. They all perked up with interest when they saw a man come in close behind him. Gisele smiled when the man grabbed Freddie's hand slowly.

"This is Jim," Freddie smiled up at him. The man waved at everyone shyly. "Jim this is Brian, Deaky, Roger, Sabrina, her boyfriend Erik, Johnnie, Nicole, and Lekan. Last but not least, this is Gisele, my best friend of all time."

"Hello, Jim," she smiled, hugging him tightly. Jim was stunned for a second before he hugged her back. He was such a huge fan. "Nice to meet you. Come sit. There's a lot of room here for you. The plates are there next to Johnnie and drink are there by the blue roses."

He stood there, stunned by the girl in front of him. Gisele looked at Freddie who smiled at her and shook his head as if to tell her to give the man some time. She nodded, looking at Jim who turned to look at Freddie over his shoulder and mouthed "oh my God."

Freddie cleared his throat, a smile on his lips as he stared at the man in an amused way. Jim looked back at Gisele. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you, too."

Gisele smiled, sitting back down as Roger wrapped an arm around her, bringing the chair closer to him as he fed her. The girl laughed.

"Rog, I can feed myself," Gisele grinned, trying to grab the fork from his hand. Freddie chuckled, leading Jim with him as everybody chuckled at the man's awestruck face.

"No," Roger argued. "Let me feed you."

Gisele sighed, knowing that there's no point in arguing with the blonde. The band were talking with Jim who was still in awe with the couple he has admired over the few years.

"Fine."

"So," Deaky started and everybody looked at him as he chewed his food, "what do you all predict on the baby to be?"

"Girl!" Everyone shouted except Jim who looked at all of them. Gisele and Roger looked at all of them with an amused expression, smiling at all of them. Deaky shrugged, eating more of his steak.

"I believe it's going to be a boy," he said. "You all owe me if it's a boy."

"Deal," they all agreed, shaking his hand.

"£100," he smirked. Everyone looked at each other, agreeing immediately. Gisele and Roger scoffed at their friends deal, Roger going back to feeding Gisele who was looking at the family still. "Well that'll do."

"I'm the Godfather of the baby by the way," Freddie smirked, taking a sip of his drink. The bandmates looked at him, nodding. They looked at Gisele and Roger, the both looking down at her stomach.

"Well their baby is going to be the death of all of us," Brian shrugged. "Roger, always angry. Gisele, stubborn. But musical little shits the both will be. And then with Freddie as their Godfather, the world is going to end for sure."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Freddie questioned, looking at the curly haired man.

"You're crazy and you're a drama queen Freddie," Brian answered.

"You're right," he nodded. "No point in arguing there."

They all went back to eating and Gisele and Roger looked at their family and new ones that will join. They felt at ease that their child was to have uncles that were down to earth, a Godfather that loved and fought for what he wanted, aunts that will teach them about sisterhood. They were going to be taught a lot.

"So Jim," Gisele started, "how was your day?"

"It was good," he smiled. "A little tired as work has me all over the place but other than that it was good."

"When did you and Freddie meet?"

"We met at a party of his."

"Ah."

The next few moments it was as if Jim was apart of them now. He was nothing like Paul and that's what they all were relieved about. But they were also relieved when the man and Freddie shared smiles here and there, their hands holding under the table.

"Well," Roger started, helping Gisele stand as he placed a hand on her back, "we're heading to bed. You can all just stay here and maybe tomorrow we can prepare for Live Aid tomorrow."

They all nodded and they all hugged them goodnight. When Roger was speaking with Sabrina, Freddie headed towards Gisele.

"You like Jim?" He seemed nervous on what she was going to say, and Gisele feigned a look of annoyance.

"Of course I do," she smiled a real smile. "He's perfect for you and he's everything. I love him for you Fred. I'm glad you found him."

He nodded, rubbing her stomach as he hugged her side. "Well have a good night's sleep both of you."

But before he could walk away any further and Roger was back to Gisele's side, the blue-haired girl called out to him. "Freddie!"

He turned around, looking at her. She smiled a little. "You were the best matchaker out there, Fred. Thank you."

"You're welcome darling."