TWENTY-EIGHT ━ LIVE. DANCE. MEMORIES.

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Live Aid,
1985.

"I'm nervous," Gisele started as soon as she came in the trailer her and the boys were at, waiting for their turn to go on stage. She was a bundling mess at the moment and she felt nothing but to just go up and sing with her friends and her fiance. Freddie nodded, agreeing with her.

Jim stood by the door, looking at the band. They all didn't feel uncomfortable as they were with Paul and they all liked the man. But Freddie was too scared to ask what the thought about Jim. He was just relieved that at least Gisele liked him.

There was a knock on the door and Jim opened it, coming face to face with a blonde-haired woman that hadn't seen the band for a while now.

"Hello Mary," Brian greeted. Mary looked at him, a bright smile on her face as she felt ecstatic about how successful the band was doing. They were finally here in Live Aid.

"Hi, Brian," she said. "I just came to wish you good luck."

Freddie stood up, as did Gisele. Although three months now, she withheld a small bump that was noticeable to people that focused on her stomach too much and she withheld a glow that went with her. The band loved it, always complimenting her.

"Hello, my love," Freddie said, leaning down to kiss her cheeks. Gisele patted Jim's shoulder, smiling at him as she passed by him.

"Hi."

"Mary," Gisele grinned, hugging the girl. Roger kept an eye on the girl as she did so, making sure she was alright from where he was sitting at on the couch. Mary smiled widely at her friend, complimenting her glow. "Thank you, Mary."

"Mary, David," Gisele backed away, turning to look at Freddie who was introducing Jim to Mary and the man beside her. "This is Jim. Jim, Mary and David."

Jim smiled softly at the woman, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you." Gisele smiled at the man who was quite the opposite of Freddie. He was an introvert and he was shy, he was so soft spoken and he treated all of them normally.

Mary smirked at Freddie.

"I'll see you after," Freddie said Mary nodding. She and David walked away.

"Hey," Roger whispered in the blue-heads ear as he watched her sit next to him. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, excited and anxious about what was to happen. She knew the interaction her and Fred had on the crowd and the energy that the crowd had, gave her and Freddie adrenaline that was spectacular. "You okay?"