TWENTY-NINE ━ WELCOME HIM

"Feye."

Freddie looked at the woman who answered his question on what her and Roger were to call their son. It has been 7 months later after Live Aid and Roger and Gisele were married. It was emotional and it was something that the couple was ecstatic about.

"What does it mean?" Freddie questioned, propping his chin on his palm. He was currently with the girl, the two just enjoying their them day. It was something the both usually did on some days where they spend their time alone, talking about anything.

"It means the beginning," Gisele answered, grinning at the man excitedly as she held her stomach. "It's the beginning of our future. I'm so excited Fred! It's our child. It's my son. It's Roger's son. It's surreal. It feels like yesterday we just met and you kissed me."

"Oh my God, Gigi," Freddie chuckled. "I thought you were beautiful. You still are but when I first saw you and I was like over the moon."

They both laughed, the band coming in with food and confused about the fact that the two looked like they were about to die from laughter.

"I can't believe you did that, though," Gisele breathed out, a smile on her lips as she wiped away her teary-eyed eyes. "You kissed me under the rain and you just said a pickup line right there."

"Freddie kissed you?" Brian asked, chuckling, too. "Now I have got to hear this story. What happened?"

"As you know, Gisele and I met when she asked me for a ride," Freddie started, Roger giving Gisele the milkshake she was craving again. Nine months along and the baby was craving for milkshakes. "She dropped me off at my house and I thought she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. So, I kissed her when I got out of the car. When I left, she only smiled at me and I immediately apologized and she forgave me. She left and I thought I would never see her again. Not until I went to that pub that you were performing at and I met you. I saw her again and we became friends."

"Wow," Deaky nodded. "That's the best story ever."

"Thank goodness I kissed her, though," Freddie shrugged, smiling at Jim when he came inside the room they were at. "We wouldn't have been friends."

Gisele chuckled before it trailed off. She felt something trail down her legs and when she looked down, there seemed to be water trailing down her calves onto her ankles.

"Roger," she mumbled, tugging on his jacket. "Roger. The baby. He's coming."

Everybody stared at the girl in shock. She was breathing in and out and it was Freddie that broke the silence, snapping everyone out of their shock.

"Get the cars ready," he rushed out, Roger grabbing anything necessary as Jim helped Gisele go to the car. "A baby is coming!"

"My son is coming!" Roger yelled out excitedly. Gisele chuckled, holding her stomach.

"Our child is coming."

January 5, 1986. The band, Mary, Jim, and the Melendez family were all standing around the hospital bed of Gisele as she shed tears while looking down at the baby in her arms. She saw the way the baby's nose scrunched up once in a while, holding Roger's finger tightly against his hold.

"Just look at him," Gisele muttered, a smile gracing her lips. "He's so beautiful."

Freddie was shedding tears here and there, excited for his friend. He was grateful for this moment as Gisele chuckled and Roger was cooing at the baby.

The light skin baby in her hands sleeping soundly after a few minutes of crying. They were all anxious of what was to happen, hearing about the things that could happen to women and newborn children.

"Feye Taylor," Roger spoke, the name of his son slipping from his tongue feeling so right. "Suits him doesn't it?"

They all nodded.

"He's going to be a musician," Brian said, looking at the couple. "I feel it. A drummer. A singer. A dentist? Who knows. He's going to be talented is all I'm saying."

"He's going to have blonde hair like yours Roger," Mary smiled at the baby as she rubbed his head. "and curly hair like yours Gisele."

"You know you never told us what is your natural hair color," Deaky reminded Gisele as she smirked at them. "Is it brown?"

"You wish," Gisele said. "Do you guys really want to know?" They all nodded except the family, Mary, Freddie, Jim, and Roger. Gisele rolled her eyes playfully. "If I must. My hair is naturally dark red."

"No way," Brian gasped out. "It is not. How come Sabrina, Johnnie, and Nicole don't have red hair?"

"Died hair," Gisele answered. "We inherited the red hair by our father. We didn't want to have hair that color as it reminded us of him. So, I died it blue. They died it brown."

"Well one of your kids might have red hair then," Deaky said, the baby being passed to him. "Also, you guys have to pay me."

They all groaned. They were all hoping that he didn't remember. They all passed the man £100 each, Deaky smiling down at the baby while his hand was held out.

"You guys should stop betting with Deaky," Gisele laughed softly, holding Roger's hand as he had it wrapped around her shoulder.

"Yeah you should've have told us sooner," Johnnie grumbled, passing the band member money as did Sabrina. "We bet that you would have the baby next week. He said this week."

"Oh my God," Freddie facepalmed, chuckling to himself. "The shy ones are always right."

"So that means that Jim is always right," Sabrina pointed out. "He looks like he is."

Freddie rolled his eyes.

"But Freddie," Gisele started as she saw that Deaky was about to pass Freddie the baby. "Just know that you were right about us."

"About you and blondie?" He questioned. Gisele nodded. "Of course I was. I am a matchmaker. A good one that is. You're welcome."

"Thank you, Fred."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

just one more chapter...