EPILOGUE ━ EXTRAS

♔

SEPTEMBER 6, 1985
5 MONTHS PREGNANT

Roger, Brian, and Deacy came into the Taylor residence, the trio coming back from buying Gisele her present for her birthday. They all stopped though when they heard sniffling and complete silence other than sobbings coming from not only one person but two others.

"What the hell is going on in there?" Roger asked softly at the two, heading towards the living room. Brian and Deacy followed after, the presents they bought held tightly in their hands. Roger scoffed softly while smiling, watching Gisele, Freddie, and Jim all crying and eating ice-cream while watching Kramer vs. Kramer. "Well, this is a sight to die for."

The trio ignored him, Gisele held her bump, feeling her son kicking around. The blue-head sniffled, wiping her nose with a tissue as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

Brian and Deacy looked at each other with amused faces, chuckling while looking at the people crying.

"You're alone in this one mate," Brian said, gesturing towards the crying Gisele. Roger nodded, a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Gisele," Roger sat next to her as she smiled at him, tears running down her face as Freddie immediately wiped away his face with a tissue when he saw the rest of the band there. "Why are you crying angel?"

Gisele sobbed, pointing at the screen. "Why did she leave him and his son alone? Doesn't she know that's the worst mistake ever?"

Roger wrapped an arm around her shoulders, bringing her face closer to his chest as his other hand held the bump. Gisele cried on his chest, the blonde felt his shirt becoming wet with tears but he acknowledged the fact that the band was staring at them.

"I wasn't crying," Freddie started, looking at the two band members who were holding in their laughs. "I was simply acting like I was crying so I could feel apart of the tears group."

Jim rolled his eyes, looking at the two band members now. "He's lying. He was crying since the very beginning so don't believe his lies."

Brian and Deacy nodded, giving him a thumbs up. Jim smiled, turning around to face the TV while Gisele found herself lying in between Roger's legs as he lied down as well.

"I'm telling the truth darlings!" Freddie argued. "I wasn't crying. You're all just filling your heads up with lies."

"Freddie shut up," Gisele said, placing her hands on top of Roger's as he placed them on her belly. "You cried and sobbed. Stop lying."

"Fine," Freddie rolled his eyes playfully, licking the spoon that withheld ice cream. "I was lying."

"Yes, we know."

"We didn't want to put this movie," Jim started as his puffy red eyes stared at Roger and Gisele. "But she insisted. She promised us that it wasn't going to be sad. But in the middle of the movie, she starts crying."

Roger shook his head, chuckling at the girl. Gisele nodded along with the man's words, knowing that that was true and there was no point in lying. She had insisted on Jim to play that movie, the lead singers remembering that they had seen it after a week it came out. Watching that movie was the first movie watched as friends.

"I'm sorry," Gisele started crying again. "I'm sorry, but this baby is making me fat and I just feel so ugly. And ugh, it's making me feel something that I know I'm not."

Roger massaged her shoulders, watching as the girl sniffed one more time before she was entranced again by the movie.

"Well thank you for making my wife cry, Fred. Again."

"The first one was an accident!" Freddie defended himself.

"Yeah yeah," Roger sighed. "If you count the fact that you knew she was craving a milkshake and drank from it in front of her. You didn't even buy her one even when she asked you nicely."

Gisele nodded. "I still forgive you for that."

"It was an accident."

AUTHORS NOTE

happy new years everybody
(it's four am and we still multiple
hours until the end of the year.

thank you to all those people that
gve this book support and i thank
you all. thank you ♥

i also published another fanfic
"only angel" for brian may. :)