FIVE ━ ASSHOLE

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

The band was tentatively waiting for Ray's thoughts on Bohemian Rhapsody as they waited for the song to finish. Roger was on his usual spot by Gisele's side as she was with crossed arms and her famous stripped pants, her bright red shirt, and her high heeled ankle boots crossed his mind as he thought of her. Lately, that was all he could think about; how good she looked in stripes and about how the high waisted striped wide leg pants made her legs look.

Brian and Gisele high fived as soon as the song ended and they flipped their hair playfully. The two have become close as she and Freddie were. Let's not forget about John who came to Gisele's aid when he needed advice on girls.

"Well," Ray started and Gisele couldn't bear but already know that his comments are going to be irrelevant. She heard him continue, "I'm not entirely sure that's the album you promised us."

The smiles of the band disappeared as they felt disappointed at Ray's comment. Gisele stood up next to Freddie as if to defend their song that they all worked so hard for.

"No, it's better than the album we promised you," Freddie defended as he stood next to the blue haired girl that was withholding a stoic face. "It's better than any album that anyone has promised you, darling. It's a bloody masterpiece."

"He's right," Gisele agreed. Ray looked in between the singers as he let out a soft mumble. Gisele looked over her shoulder at John who immediately spoke.

"It is a good album, Ray," he said. Gisele held her arm out as if telling Ray that at least someone thinks it's good.

"We prefer masterpiece," Roger said, smirking at Gisele as she looked at him next. She shook her head, staring back at the man at the desk.

"It's expensive," Gisele rolled her eyes at Ray, giving him a face as she looked at Freddie with the same face. He knew what she meant with that face. He knew that she meant if this man could've just taken the damn good song they wrote. "And as for Bohemian..."

"Rhapsody," Brian helped out.

"Rhapsody?" Ray questioned. "What is that?"

"Darling, may you do the honors of explaining to this man what that means?" Freddie asked Gisele who was picking at her nails. She nodded.

"It's an epic poem," she simply answered, shrugging as the man's intense gaze burned into her face. She stared back with as much intensity and he looked away from her after she raised an eyebrow as if to challenge her.

"It goes on forever six bloody minutes."

"I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever," Freddie retorted, clearly just as frustrated as Gisele who snorted at Freddie's comment. "And you know what? We're going to release it as our single."

Ray chuckled as if what Freddie said was a joke. "Not possible. Anything over three minutes and the radio stations won't program it. What on earth is it about anyway? Scaramouche? Galileo? And that Ismallah business?"