SEVENTEEN ━ ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Here, darling," Roger mumbled as he stared at the girl in front of him, passing her a sandwich and a water bottle. "Do you think we should tell the guys we're together or should we let them figure it out themselves?"

Gisele smirked, shrugging as she bit the sandwich, Roger sitting next to her. She leaned on his side, feeling his left arm slide around her shoulder as he smiled and bit Gisele's sandwich as she gave him a nudge.

"So sorry my darlings," Freddie announced as soon as he came. "I lost track of time"

Roger immediately stood up, softly grabbing Gisele's hand as she went to grab his arm so he wouldn't cause a scene or do something worse to Freddie. That's what she hated about herself. As much as she wanted to ignore and not be there for Fred, she knew that she will always be there to watch him from afar.

"You fired Reid without consulting us," Roger started, watching the attention of Freddie and a smirking Paul. "You don't make decisions for the band. You aren't the only lead singer here, also."

Brian held his hand out, indicating for Roger to calm down. Gisele stood up, standing by Rogers side as she grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together. She wrapped her other hand on his bicep, staring at Freddie.

"I am terribly sorry here," Freddie said, not daring to look at Gisele as he walked past them all. She glared at Paul, looking away from the villain as she turned around to face Freddie who was still talking. Roger tightened his grip on Gisele's hand, clenching his jaw. They both scoffed in synch when Freddie recommended Miami to manage them.

"I'll think about," the man only said, not wanting to be in the argument.

"No," Gisele said, turning to look at Miami, "No offense, Mi."

"None took, Leidna," Miami smiled at the girl who smiled back at him. She only let the man call her like that especially when he and her mom had talked over the phone to talk to each other about their love for opera. Gisele kind of felt disappointed when they didn't get together.

"You need to slow down, Fred," she snapped out of her thoughts, looking at Brian. The man had his hands placed on his hips as he stared at Freddie. Gisele had a stressed look, confusing herself, even more, when she tried to process why she felt like that.

"Are you?"

She really needed to stop spacing out.

She sighed, heading towards Miami who took his hand while looking down at his paper, Gisele giving him the sandwich when she felt her stomach clench due to the nerves. She felt like throwing up but ignored it when she realized in what kind of situation they were in. Deaky placed a hand on her back, giving her the paper that he passed around.

"Here, Gigi," he said. Gisele thanked him, her eyes scanning over her paper while reaching out towards the paper towel Miami gave her. She heard Freddie speak but her mind was thinking of some type of beat in her head when she looked at the words.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Roger asked.

"I'm just tired of the bloody anthems," Freddie answered before continuing, "I want the energy in the clubs and bodies." Gisele furrowed as Brian stared at the man. "I want to make people move."

"You mean disco?" Brian suggested.

"Why not?" The band turned to look at Paul.

"Do you mind fucking off?" Gisele raised an eyebrow. "This is a band discussion."

"Thank you," Brian agreed, slapping a hand on the blue-haired girl's shoulder.

"Drum loops," Gisele turned to look at Roger, noticing how the Brian and Deaky were glaring at the man as he came closer to the band. Brian immediately stood behind Gisele when she noticed Paul looking at her.

"It's not us," Gisele smiled apologetically at Roger who rubbed his forehead. Freddie looked at her forthe first since he came, his eyes blurring with slight tears as he noticed the girl didn't dare look at him and he knew that Gisele made direct eye contact with someone as she thought of it as a sign of respect.

"Us?"

"It's not Queen," Gisele said, looking at him.

"We do whatever I say here!" Freddie yelled and Brian and Roger immediately reacted, placing her behind them as they stood in front of her protectively. She tried pushing them, but gave up when they softly pushed her away.

Roger stepped closer. "Then you can play your own bloody drums then."

Gisele sat down next to Deaky as Freddie slammed the paper in Roger's face and pushed him away.

"It's going to be a hit if you wrote the song," Gisele smiled. Deaky thanked her, telling her to read the lyrics to herself so she could mesmerize them when he began to play. He thought to himself shamelessly that Gisele was being the better lead singer here as she listened to all of their ideas.

Deaky started playing his guitar, Gisele feelings chills rise up her arms as she read over the words. She stood up, grabbing the microphone stand next to her. She mouthed the words, nodding her head to the beat. Deaky smiled at the girl.

"Steve walks warily down the street with the brim pulled way down low," Gisele said, ignoring the bandmates around her. "Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, machine guns ready to go."

"That's really good," Freddie complimented.

Deaky stopped. "Yes, it will be... if you all can shut up and play and be like dear Gisele who's the only that's listening to me. You should stop fighting and be as good as Gigi."

Brian slapped Freddies softly with the back of his hand as Freddie spoke up, defending himself. "He started."

"Oh shut up."

Gisele watched Freddie drink the beer he had, Roger looking at Freddie as he placed his hands on his hips now. Gisele kept mumbling the lyrics, waiting for Freddie to grab the sheet of paper so they could both sing the song. Roger nodded softly along the beat, Freddie circling him as he started speaking out the words as well.

"Alright I'll do it," Miami said before he repeated himself again. "I'll right, I'll do it."

They all immediately prepared, Gisele ending up with Roger's red long sleeved shirt while he smoked a cigarette. They all went along, Gisele and Freddie not interacting at all as when he headed towards her, she would walk away towards the other side and when she got too close to him he would back away more.

"Another one bites the dust."

well

well... i'm updating
twice. wait for the
next chapter :)