TEN ━ MEET THE FAMILY

 * •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"This is my house," Gisele announced as soon as her, Roger, and Freddie got out of the car. Freddie waved at them, leaving them as him and Mary lived across the street from Gisele's family. "My whole entire family is here so, just giving you a heads up."

Roger nodded, grabbing a hold of her suitcase as they walked up the stairs of the porch. But before they could even reach the door, a girl opened the door, heading towards her. Gisele groaned when the girl held her waist tightly, squeezing her when a boy came running towards her as well, towering over her.

"Dude," Gisele pushed away from the twins, holding each of their arms. She stared at her little brother, "you're so tall, Johnnie."

"I'm six feet tall now," he stated proudly before patting the top of his twin sister's head. "But Shorty hasn't grown. She's five seven."

"And a half," Sabrina slapped the back of his neck, making him wince as he rubbed the aching pain. "But, I'm the shortest out of all of us. You know how mom and dad's side of the family are. They're giants. The tallest male is 6'5 while the tallest female is 6'3! I feel small!"

Roger gaped at Sabrina when she mentioned this new information. Now he knew where Gisele got her height from. Sabrina smiled at her sister before noticing the man.

The girl gasped, heading towards him as she hugged him as tight as she did to Gisele. She pulled away, holding onto his arms as she looked at him with a straight face. "Roger, nice to meet you. Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Don't hurt my sister. Irrelevant stuff that I'm supposed to say here. Don't do anything that will make my angel's heart hurt. Alright?"

Gisele sighed at her sister's actions, rubbing her forehead as Johnnie smirked while crossing his arms. Roger nodded, chuckling at the girl. Sabrina smiled.

"Alright," she walked away, gesturing for the two to follow after her and Johnnie. Roger and Gisele stood close to each other, a habit that both had inherited after spending their time with each other attached to the hip. As they headed towards where the rest of the family was at, she heard the familiar tune of a song and the familiar lyrics.