TWENTY-TWO ━ THE INVITE

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

Gisele bit her lip as Mary, Nicole, and Sabrina sat across from her, looking at wedding things. The blue-haired girl looked down at the invite in her hands, the name Freddie Mercury stood out. In it, it had mentioned that he was to be the best man as he was one of Gisele's closest friends. She just hoped that for once, he would forget about the problems they had and he woukd accept to be Roger's best man.

"Are you going to send it?" She looked up, Mary and the girls looking at her and the invitation. She nodded, sighing.

"Of course I am," Gisele answered, placing the invite in an envelope that was placed in the scattered, empty envelopes. She was currently sending invites to people close to her and Roger. She was excited for everything. "He's was my best friend. But despite how much shit we're going through right now, I want to invite him. I want him by my side even though he doesn't want me to on his."

"Oh sweetheart," Mary started, rubbing the girl's shoulder. Gisele has been quite emotional lately and has been in a really sad mood now that she realized she might never fix the friendship bond in between her and Freddie. "Everything will get better. He'll come around."

"I have called him everyday," Gisele rubbed her forehead. "But, either I have to leave him a message or I have to listen to Paul and tell him to tell Freddie what I needed to tell him. But Freddie hasn't called. I had envisioned this thing where we would go on stage, I even told Mom this, and we're going to go down on history as one of the best moments in Rock history. But, with Freddie gone, I lost hope in my voice. He—he made me believe in myself. I miss him every day."

Gisele looked at them, her eyes sad. But despite wanting to cry, the girl yet again closed herself in. She didn't want to cry in front of the girls despite being close to them.

"I need food," Gisele sighed, standing up to get the food she had been craving now. "Darn it. I want a milkshake."

The girls all looked at each other before looking at the blue-haired girl who was looking in the refrigerator for a milkshake Roger had left for her.

"Gisele, you okay?" Nicole asked carefully. The girl hummed, smiling when she saw the chocolate milkshake hidden well behind all the leftover food.

"Yes."

"Alright."

Paul grabbed the invite the mailman gave him, the name Freddie Mercury on it catching his attention as he headed towards the living room. He teared off the envelope, noticing the lace covering the front. He opened it, taking out the invitation fully, the golden font and the blue roses scattered around making him roll his eyes.