EXTRA SCENE ━ VALENTINE'S DAY

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

FEBRUARY 14, 1981

"I'm hungry. I'm sad. I'm lonely. I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to stay here in bed," Gisele mumbled while face planting on the bed that she used to share with Roger. After an argument, Roger and Gisele decided that it was best for them to take a small break. But, Gisele regretted even agreeing as she missed him even more each day and Freddie and the band had to watch her sulk. It was so awkward at rehearsals that Gisele had to come another time to record her part.

"Come on, Gi," Freddie pulled on her leg, hearing her sniff. He saw fresh tears falling down her face, her eyes surrounded by black bags and her face a little paler than normal. "You need to get up."

"I'm single as hell," Gisele sobbed out. "Roger is God knows where. I'm here crying about the misery of my life. My life sucks. I need that blonde idiot by my side."

Gisele cried harder and the band looked at each other with knowing looks. They were tired of the tension that always surrounded them on stage. Roger would stare at Gisele too much he would mess up his parts and Gisele was too heartbroken that she would start crying as soon as she and Freddie would have to sing any romantic song.

"Get up," Freddie sighed, tapping on her calf. She didn't budge. "Gigi, get up. I'm serious. You need to stop being like this and go see him. Talk to him."

"Freddie, you're talking by yourself," Brian nudged him as they both tilted their heads to one side to cast a look at the sleeping girl.

"We need to get those two back together," Deaky said, his hands on his hips as he stared at his two bandmates. "I can't handle Gisele crying everytime we sing romantic songs. Fans are starting to get worried and, not to be rude, nosey. They're wondering why Gisele keeps crying on stage."

"Where's Roger?" Brian questioned.

"He was at the studio," Deaky answered. "Maybe he might still be there?"

"Let's go," Freddie nodded his head, placing Tom on the bed with Gisele. "Take care of her Tom. We'll be back darling."

When the band arrived at the studio, they heard drums being banged lazily. They rolled their eyes, though, when they finally saw Roger playing the drums while drinking beer and smoking.

"Oh Gisele," he tried to sing but he was too tired to do anything. "The love of my life who I bestowed my heart to. Gisele, the beautiful girl with the blue hair and the heart so sensitive, I took such gentle care. My love, you were the greatest gift sent to me and I'm grateful that you came my dove."

"Okay Romeo," Freddie announced. "Come on, get your ass up and go get your girl back."

Roger looked up with his red eyes, sniffling. He shook his head, taking a hit of his cigarette. "She doesn't love me no more. She doesn't care no more. What's the point of living is she doesn't want us to be anymore?"

"It was your idea Roger," Brian butt in. "You wanted the break."

"And I regret it," Roger slurred a little. "I love her. I love that stubborn girl so much it's surreal. She's a goddess. She's the most beautiful flower out of all the flowers out there. She's my precious angel that I let slip from my fingers."

"Yeah you're gonna go."

They immediately led the drummer out of the studio, heading towards Gisele's house. The studio wasn't far. Literally. It was about two streets away from her house.

People looked at the band weirdly, although some people knew who they were and would freak out.

When they reached the house, Roger ran inside as fast as he could, almost tripping in the process. The band immediately followed after, hearing Roger from outside yelling incoherent words.

"Gisele!" He shouted. "I need you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry my darling! I'm sorry for this stupid break! I want you back... I want you back."

Roger was running around the house, looking for her. Due to the state he was in, he immediately thoughts the worst when he couldn't find her. "Oh my God she left. She left me. It's all my fault."

"Hey," Freddie snapped his fingers, trying to get his attention. Roger looked at him. "She's in the room dimwit."

"Okay."

Roger headed up the stairs immediately, tears forming in his eyes. He jogged towards their room, opening it.

"Gisele," he mumbled, licking his lips that were missing the feeling of the blue-haired girl's lips. "Gisele."

Gisele looked up from the cat to Roger, her eyes widening at the sight of how he looked like. He had red eyes and his lips were just as red due to the fact that he kept licking and biting his lips. His blonde hair was messy due to how he kept running. He looked like a mess. But Gisele looked the same.

Roger headed towards her. "I'm sorry."

Gisele only nodded, patting the space next to her. Roger immediately obliged, taking off his shoes and getting under the covers with her. The cat immediately left, looking for its owner. Gisele looked at Roger and she kissed his forehead as he was breathing in and out and had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

Then, there was silence.

The band immediately went to go check up on them, each of them coming face to face with a sleeping Roger and Gisele on the bed, holding each other tight. They all sighed in relief.

"Happy Valentines Day to us."