TWENTY-FIVE ━ THE MILKSHAKE

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

The band was chuckling at the way Gisele was jumping in the maroon velvet heels she had on. They were all currently making fun of her due to her wearing velvet heels and a top that was also velvet. But she ignored them all. She was currently drinking a milkshake as her other hand held Roger's hand. They were heading heading towards Miami's office, Gisele knowing exactly why he had called them.

They were late. But it was Gisele's fault. She had overslept, as well as Roger, and had recommended buying something to eat. She also held a bag full of food for Freddie who had told her he hadn't eaten due to the nerves and for Miami.

"Hey guys," Miami smiled at the girl as she handed him his food. He was grateful that he will finally get to eat. He saw the blue head heading towards the man that was anxiously sitting down in the chair, the other band mates standing in the background protectively.

"Here you go, Fred," Gisele smiled, hugging him tightly as she kissed his cheek. "I'll sit by your side if you want."

"Please?" He mumbled, looking down at his shoes. Gisele nodded, pulling a chair to sit next to the other lead singer. Roger immediately stood up, going to help her. But she held her hand out, telling him that she didn't need help.

Miami had said something but Gisele was too preoccupied on grabbing Freddie's hand as she noticed his leg shaking. His hand was shaking on her hold, gulping.

"So," Miami started, "who wants to go first?"

"I'll start," Freddie spoke up. Brian stared at him. "I've been an idiot. I know that. I deserve your fury. I've been conceited, selfish. But an asshole basically."

"Start from beginning."

Gisele stood up, forgetting that she left her milkshake on Miami's table. Everybody stared at her as Freddie trailed off on what he said. She immediately sat next to Freddie immediately when she saw that he wasn't going to be forgive anytime soon.

"Is that what you want Freddie?" Gisele snapped out of her thoughts and scolded herself again as she promised herself that she would not space out again. She really needed to stop doing that. She really did. Freddie's hand tightened when Brian asked that.

Gisele felt her stomach hurting and she immediately stood up, heading towards Miami. He looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Gisele questioned. Miami nodded, immediately telling her where it was. She mouthed a sorry to Freddie who nodded, understanding why she left. She immediately ran out of the room.

When she reached the bathroom, she let out everything that she had eaten, throwing up in the toilet.

She groaned. "I'm doing this for us, you little bean."