FOUR ━ WHO EVEN IS GALILEO?

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

After the band tried stopping Gisele from punching Paul—she almost did break his nose—they went to the studio to record Bohemian Rhapsody. The band was currently watching as Brian strummed his guitar and Freddie and Gisele listened intently to it, the blue-haired girl rubbing her bruised knuckles to look intimidating to the man behind Freddie who didn't dare glance at her.

"How is it?" Freddie mumbled to his friend beside him, watching the girl twirl around her rings on her slender fingers. She sighed and shrugged, a hint of a smile on her lips.

"Needs more..." Gisele simply answered, not feeling the guitar solo pull at her heartstrings. "Doesn't really make me want to imitate it. Needs more soul into it."

Freddie nodded and turned around to face Brian who strummed the last strings before staring at the two singers with a face. Gisele could hear Deaky from behind stop the tape and she faced Brian with a smile.

"What next?" He questioned.

"Brilliant," Gisele mouthed, giving him a thumbs up. Brian blew her a kiss and she simply chuckled, shaking her head at him.

"That was pretty damn good," Freddie complimented into the mic, clearly not realizing that the guitarist couldn't hear him. "I love that."

"Press the button, Freddie," Brian instructed. Paul stepped in closer to Freddie and Gisele cleared her throat, glaring at the man as he did so. He backed away and the girl smiled triumphantly before helping her friend.

"I know, I know where it is," Freddie gently told her, pressing the button he was instructed to press. "Knock, knock."

"Good," Brian said.

"That's good," Freddie simply said, glancing at the blue-haired girl. "That was good wasn't it?"

"That was pretty damn good," the girl agreed. "But, you know, play it like you wrote it."

"Well, I did write that part," Brian said. Freddie chuckled, watching the girl with amusement as she laughed a little at her words.

"She's taking the piss," the long-haired singer said.

"Okay, are you two happy?"

"I think it's beautiful," Freddie again complimented. "It's almost perfect."

"Almost?"

"Yes," Gisele nodded, intervening, "give it more rock and roll."

"I'm always up for that, Gi," Brian said.

"Put your body into it."

"Right, okay," Brian chuckled as the two singers smirked simultaneously which creeped Brian out a bit at how similar to two were but also kind of... different. "Put my body into it. Got it."